Friend bought this watch for 8000 good deal?

There's no way I would spend $8000 on a watch.

As for op's friend I couldn't give two %@%#! what he spends his money on.

Lol @ all the people screaming about "I would never spend $8k on a watch!". Thats easy to say when you dont have $8k to spend on a watch.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

ah, a benny & co. A timeless masterpiece that is both subtle and tasteful.
laugh.gif
This.
Way too gaudy for me. The money is not an issue at all to me (not that I could afford it right now but 8000 on a watch isn't ridiculous if you are living that way). 

roll.gif
at the dude talking about $8 walmart watches...what the hell are you talking about?? Why buy anything? Leave all your money in the bank. That's the way to live right? 

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by BgL2687

not sure if its a good deal..but I think bigles is real cool with the benny&co people. He can give you more insight on if its a good deal or not.

A little known fact is that Bigles is actually Benny from Benny & Co.
Well if that is the case he needs to stop over pricing people for them SI stones talking about they VS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Lol @ all the people screaming about "I would never spend $8k on a watch!". Thats easy to say when you dont have $8k to spend on a watch.

False.

I would rather spend my $8k on more important stuff.

Originally Posted by mrshadow

IMO  anyone who spends thousands on a watch i a damn ******, why spend $8000 on a watch when you can buy a cheap $8 one at walmart and they both do the same thing, tell time

HORRIBLE deal IMO

You can say the same thing about shoes, clothes, cars, etc.

I hate it when people use that analogy.

Who knows whether the person who bought the watch has $10k to his name or $2 million. The point of the thread was whether it was a good deal, not whether you would buy it (I wouldn't) and/or like it (I don't). If it sells for $13,000 and he got it for $5k less, that sounds like a good deal.

I personally would go with a simpler watch for thousands less. Whatever floats your boat.

Originally Posted by oidreez

if i had $8000 i wouldnt spend it on a watch but that's just me
true...I dont even wear a watch.  even if I was rich and can afford pretty much anything in life.  I could find 100 other ways to spend my 8G's. 

looks like its all looks and zero function. 20 bucks says its not a "fine swiss quartz movement" like the description on a lot of sites says it is...

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

THIS.

I wouldn't necessarily buy that watch though. I'd cop me an IWC and call it a day.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pdm 87

looks like its all looks and zero function. 20 bucks says its not a "fine swiss quartz movement" like the description on a lot of sites says it is...

It better not be a quartz that thing better be an automatic movement. If not, then your boy got got.

Back
Top Bottom