Friday Movie Series Appreciation vol. DAAAAAAMMMMMN

cronicmole

Banned
Everybody loves Friday� the best was the original wasn't the same without Smokey
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Day Day tried too hard Smokey was just funny as %@!* he made u laugh with his big @@% eyes lol

Wasn't there talks about another one with both Day Day and Smokey, like Smokey getting out of rehab or something. I heard about it a while ago, can anyoneconfirm?

Mike Epps>>>>>>>>>>>Chris Tucker

DayDay vs. Smokey....a wash.
Smokey only did one movie. DayDay smashed in Friday After Next...."You like the fact your son is a #$#?"

They said they were gonna do one more called "final friday", and they said that everybody from all the fridays was gonna be in it. But that was backin 06-07. Who knows now. C.Tucker was on some role model tip and didn't want to portray smokey anymore. And he wanted an outragous amount of money todo it. Hopefully it'll happen. Friday is def appreciated, just got the box set for christmas.

You dudes saying Day Day is better than Smokey have got to be handicap real talk. You two might be the first to ever bring up this comparison.

I can't possibly understand how someone could like NF more than Friday. I know its you opinion but come now.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom