Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

DAMN I NEED A SIZE 12 , anyone want to help or point me in the right direction ????

I'd help you out but my size twelve was the last, at least that's what the lady told me. Sorry man.

Rico, go to Footlocker and have them order you a pair from another store.

Do any of you guys know if FootLocker orFootaction is carrying this shoe in a size 7??? I really love AM95s but it seems like they aren't doing any kids sizes of all of the recent retros. Idon't remember seeing any size 7s in the Chilis. I need a pair badly though.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Do any of you guys know if FootLocker or Footaction is carrying this shoe in a size 7??? I really love AM95s but it seems like they aren't doing any kids sizes of all of the recent retros. I don't remember seeing any size 7s in the Chilis. I need a pair badly though.
the dude at footaction told me the smallest they got was a 7.5.
footlocker, footaction, DTLR all have these... saw them today in all 3 stores at the mall near me.
didnt cop... decided to get the all black penny 3s for 109 instead.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Yea, footlocker by me said they sold 1 pairs within a hour of opening.
so they are not moving?

I think he means they are moving.

I don't see these hanging around forever. I didn't plan on getting these but after seeing them in person, I had to get them.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Rico, Can't help you either.. sz 12 is all gone thers 9 and 10.5 left at my place.

DAMN .... its all good . THANKS tho .

Ill have to dig a lil harder for a size 12 ASAP b4 they gone ....

i havent kept up with this thread, so if it was asked already my bad. how much are these setting you guys back?

picked mine up. $101.50 after tax.

e8f35ede4dd8e00b725d5d12ab6318be551d058.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom