Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

They're alright, but like other's have said I would definitely get them if I can get a discount on them.

I have the Chilli's and Neon's and wear the hell out of them, and I really want them and have the money in my checking account to get them but I'mtrying to control myself.

If it would have been the Blue or Orange pair it would have been an automatic cop, but I've been saving my money to do other stuff and only plan on gettingmust have purchases (Bo's, Pearl's, if I can get them, Orange 95's).

I skipped the 1/2 cents because I wasn't really beasting for them like that, but I still have yet to get the Penny 3's and the only way I'm gettingthose is on a discount.

I have to see these in person to justify buying them, and probably still want a discount on them too.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

younggunna28 wrote:
If you are in PA many Footlocker's in the Lehigh Valley area will NOT be getting these. For some reason our division does not get AM95's only Footaction does. So once again if your in eastern PA, unless its one of the big city stores like in Philly, only Footaction!
Which store do you work for? because I can definitely assure that your wrong!

To clarify for everyone, Foot Lockers in the LEHIGH VALLEY PA area do not carry am95's. I don't know about everywhere else in PA but Bethlehem,Allentown, Easton I am sure of. Closest Foot Action's are in Reading and Montgomery.

anybody know if these will these release on NDC? or are they just footlocker/footaction exclusives?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

NYC
nerd.gif
...since when do sneakers drop first in Houston......must've been a mistake
laugh.gif

No mistake dude, simple economics. NY and Cali were hit the worst by the recession. Texas was one of the states that wasn't as badly affected by therecession than others(lots of oil money here). Plus we have a huge market, athletic stores probably have some of their highest sales in Texas.

Back
Top Bottom