Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

So the Bel Air was more "limited" than both ever so precious Doernbecher. Wow, LMAO! Talk about a potential market surge...

Yeah i saw it and he has some great information on why so many(myself included) struck out on the Bel Air release. 25,000 pair isnt a lot of kicks but of course they keep it limited in order to draw you back in for the next release. I can honestly say that the market favors those who resell. That's a shame but fact.

seems like nike did this just to create more hype for the holiday season
mean.gif

Does this mean it'll be 500 in the next few month? Smh. If people keep passing those data around, I wouldn't be surprise if it did.

Last edited:
thread is terrible
mean.gif

dudes flipping shoes just go on forums now to brag about what they selling shoes for? what ever happened to making your money and being discrete about it?

all the work I put in to stop the reseller bashing and this is what the forum has come to.... ugly.
I have a nice T shirt I like to wear to JB releases it says F resellers, but spelled out.  I HATE those DIRTY MOFO's, tried to pick up a pair of Bel Air 5's for the wife, got to the mall at 10:15 on the DOT.  All the pairs GONE, mall opened at 10 I believe.  They do raffles for mens sizes but they don't for GS sizes, not sure why that is.  Manager told me people started lining up Friday night outside the store for the release, REALLY that many people are trying to get the shoes for there girl or daughter. 
mean.gif
  I think not.

Only makes me want to preorder the shoes early or do RSVP service because so many just RUIN the game.  I remember only waiting in line ONCE for a release in my life before now.  The DAMN Sega Dreamcast, came out 9/9/99.  Brother and I were PUMPED for that release even though we had already pre-paid.

I have a nice T shirt I like to wear to JB releases it says F resellers, but spelled out.  I HATE those DIRTY MOFO's, tried to pick up a pair of Bel Air 5's for the wife, got to the mall at 10:15 on the DOT.  All the pairs GONE, mall opened at 10 I believe.  They do raffles for mens sizes but they don't for GS sizes, not sure why that is.  Manager told me people started lining up Friday night outside the store for the release, REALLY that many people are trying to get the shoes for there girl or daughter. 
mean.gif
  I think not.

Only makes me want to preorder the shoes early or do RSVP service because so many just RUIN the game.  I remember only waiting in line ONCE for a release in my life before now.  The DAMN Sega Dreamcast, came out 9/9/99.  Brother and I were PUMPED for that release even though we had already pre-paid.
They normally don't do raffles for GS here either but did it for this release and I'm glad they did because I was able to get a pair for my wife.

^^

You showed up 15 minutes after the store opened and expected to get a pair of these? You've gotta be kidding me

Last edited:
Yea resellers are going after anything limited. I went to 21 mercer one morning tonget my girl a pair of womens air revolutions that were limited to 21 mercer only and there was a long *** line of nothing but dudes and they bought them all up to resell.

^^

You showed up 15 minutes after the store opened and expected to get a pair of these? You've gotta be kidding me
SMH, dude still holdin a grudge because I corrected him in the Calvin Johnson thread. 

mean.gif

Remind me how many GS pairs sold out instantly in stores this year since your SO well informed.
Less than 20k damn. Thrist was crazy when I picked my pair up there was atleast 50 people in front of villa just hoping somebody didn't show up. People started buying them son of Mars just to get something. U know ish crazy when people camping overnight for gs pair. I bet the laney 5 will be a big hit since so many missed on these.
I NEVER understand that, well I didn't get the shoes I wanted but I will get these other shoes because they have the same color scheme.  I don't get them I don't get them, keep the money in hand that way.

I GUESS they could be there consolation shoe. I guess.

^^

From what I remember you were the idiot who thought the CJ81 Volts were dropping again

Last edited:

SMH, dude still holdin a grudge because I corrected him in the Calvin Johnson thread. 

mean.gif

Remind me how many GS pairs sold out instantly in stores this year since your SO well informed.
I don't need to remind you nothing other than the fact you a 30+ old head going after some kiddy shoes and then crying about it afterwards cuz you missed out. You should've retired 10 years ago, you too old for this 

Back
Top Bottom