Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

All I see hire is people wasting their time when they could be using it to be more productive in their day.
Sad really, these color ways wouldn't have me lined up like this.. The oreo fives doesn't exactly get me excited either.

all the atlanta athletes foots turning into city gears.....just found this out wow

heard every athletes foot in the city has em....

i got calls for a few stores in macon too 

this release is already a roller coaster ride

all the atlanta athletes foots turning into city gears.....just found this out wow

heard every athletes foot in the city has em....

i got calls for a few stores in macon too 

this release is already a roller coaster ride

good info coaster ride indeed

2 snipes failed so i guess im at fa and cg now af think they all fcfs

good info coaster ride indeed

2 snipes failed so i guess im at fa and cg now af think they all fcfs
Im coming back home around xmas time, how crazy does it get out there for FCFS, i havent lined up on a release day in the city in YEARS

Im hoping I can just stay in dville and cop at Arbor Place but I bet the xmas releases wont even hit Arbor, gonna have to take my *** around the city

it will because arbor has the hoh now think im going to try arbor hoh for left over pairs as well

may be low volume there

fcfs pretty cool i usually go to the hood for those them guys not up too early :lol:

this release has been a mess for me so far.  DTLR gave me (and half of Charlotte) the run around for 2 days.  They even took their phone off the hook to avoid the infamous "when them tix dropping" question.  I went today at 12:15p...."nah, not yet".  Called back at 2p..."oh we gave em out at 12:30!!  What the F.  Guaranteed pair gone just like that

N dats the reason y I hate fooling wit dtlr. They Dnt let anybody knw when dey doin tickets. U gotta know somebody from the inside n Daz some ********. Rolled up in carolina place this morning the line was stupid I turned around I knew it was ova 4 me. But word is none of the Otha dtlr gave out tix today so dat means they doin dem tomorrow. Goin to b wild

Hit seven raffles around Atlanta...

Hope one comes thru, I knew the athletes foot at Cumberland had them didn't know the rest I would have hit more spots oh well..

Back
Top Bottom