Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

since these are going down to preschool sizes can we expect like black grape 5 numbers since these are kinda techinically. if i miss on these what would u guys suggest, kobe 8 pit vipers or the cp3 bel airs. but there are 2 bel air cws for the cp3s, one in all purple and one in black like the pics from the room

God I love it. 10 days until release and we have the NT classic lines such as "Should be an easy cop." "Good numbers."

Then come 8:0 freaking 2 AM on the 10th, all we will hear is YO THEY WERE LIMITED YO!! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And reaching with every reason why they will be easy to get, with no regards to the information that points to them being limited. Oh well, let em have it. We'll see how easy they are to scoop in a couple weeks.

And reaching with every reason why they will be easy to get, with no regards to the information that points to them being limited. Oh well, let em have it. We'll see how easy they are to scoop in a couple weeks.
Sure they aren't a general release.  But they aren't going to be limited like the Fear 5's or 3Lab5's.  I said this a long while back, but I have a feeling these will be around black grape numbers or slightly more limited (meaning some towns might have it a lot worse than others).  What I do know for certain is that my store that hooked me up with black grapes isn't getting the Bel Airs.  

Last edited:
These are releasing in less accounts than the 3lab5's
There will not be less of these than 3Lab5's.  Less accounts releasing them has nothing to do with numbers.  Lots of accounts got the 3lab5's but the stores received extremely small numbers.  So there may be less accounts receiving the Bel Airs then did the 3Lab5's, but they will most definitely be getting more stock of the Bel Airs.

People will keep coming in here and posting wrong info.  I get everyone is a little peeved but this isn't anything new.  People are still going to keep posting horrible info and pretend it's fact.  They will also offer nothing to back up their statements.

There will not be less of these than 3Lab5's.  Less accounts releasing them has nothing to do with numbers.  Lots of accounts got the 3lab5's but the stores received extremely small numbers.  So there may be less accounts receiving the Bel Airs then did the 3Lab5's, but they will most definitely be getting more stock of the Bel Airs.

People will keep coming in here and posting wrong info.  I get everyone is a little peeved but this isn't anything new.  People are still going to keep posting horrible info and pretend it's fact.  They will also offer nothing to back up their statements.

Are u referring to my info as bad? I'm only trying to help people that are interested in the shoe... telling them they will not be as limited is implying that they will be as readily available as the 3lab5's which is in fact false in adult sizes. You all can listen to whoever u want... I'll be getting them either way... just like the 3lab5's :rolleyes

Finish Line already stated they are not getting them. Foot Locker is referring people to House of Hoops. Champs claims they will have them online, but it's practically impossible to get anything online anymore (if it's true). It's common sense that they won't be flooding the market. And it would be naive to think that a select handful of stores are going to carry enough to compensate for the larger retailers not getting them. But here, I'll put IMO for the skeptics..

Side note: I personally never made any correlations to 3lab5 or fears.

Last edited:
Footaction already stated they are not getting them. Foot Locker is referring people to House of Hoops. Champs claims they will have them online, but it's practically impossible to get anything online anymore (if it's true). It's common sense that they won't be flooding the market. And it would be naive to think that a select handful of stores are going to carry enough to compensate for the larger retailers not getting them. But here, I'll put IMO for the skeptics..

Side note: I personally never made any correlations to 3lab5 or fears.

Foot action in my area is doing raffle tickets next Wednesday and Thursday for these. So there will be foot actions that get them.

wow eastbay and champs just reponded to 2 tweets saying their not getting the bel air 5s wow like really? 
mean.gif
 well the options are limited now, have to say I was expecting eastbay to not get these.

just got off chat with a FL rep and she told me that these will go all the way to sz 18 sounds a little like a GR to me

Like I already said in here, and this is fact and not opinion. These are an 05 product in the footlocker/HoH system. Same as NA1's and Fear 5 and 3's. No other Jordan's this year were 05 products. These will be in very large numbers at HoH's. The top selling FTL's (the same that always get Hoh only shoes bc they may as well be HoH's anyway) are the only footlocker stores that get 05 products. Some but not all Niketowns will have these, and in huge numbers like the HoH's. And your foot actions will get 30 pairs to raffle off as well. As far as the big boy retailers, that is it in-store.

Doesn't mean they're limited, jus means they're all in a few stores. Of course the boutique and regional stores will get their size run or 2, but you'll have to call them yourself. Jus go lineup an hour early at your biggest retailer if you don't wanna mess with online. If you're 150th in line at Hoh on 34th st, you're probably still gonna get your pair. If your Niketown is one of the ones getting these, manually RSVP and you'll have a fair shot. Wait after the pickup window and there will probably be 50 pairs back there.

Last edited:
Like I already said in here, and this is fact and not opinion. These are an 05 product in the footlocker/HoH system. Same as NA1's and Fear 5 and 3's. No other Jordan's this year were 05 products. These will be in very large numbers at HoH's. The top selling FTL's (the same that always get Hoh only shoes bc they may as well be HoH's anyway) are the only footlocker stores that get 05 products. Some but not all Niketowns will have these, and in huge numbers like the HoH's. And your foot actions will get 30 pairs to raffle off as well. As far as the big boy retailers, that is it in-store.

Doesn't mean they're limited, jus means they're all in a few stores. Of course the boutique and regional stores will get their size run or 2, but you'll have to call them yourself. Jus go lineup an hour early at your biggest retailer if you don't wanna mess with online. If you're 150th in line at Hoh on 34th st, you're probably still gonna get your pair. If your Niketown is one of the ones getting these, manually RSVP and you'll have a fair shot. Wait after the pickup window and there will probably be 50 pairs back there.
thanks for the info. what do you know about the online details. are there more compared to online or in stores?

Back
Top Bottom