Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

exactly they were callin em poop colored
Until high quality pics showed up. By the time the Vs were announced everyone knew the fear pack was limited. They didnt discover it was limited 1 week before release.

We have high quality pics of these now and people are still calling em crappy. Yes all these naysayers will cop but that wasnt the case with the Vs

Until high quality pics showed up. By the time the Vs were announced everyone knew the fear pack was limited. They didnt discover it was limited 1 week before release.

We have high quality pics of these now and people are still calling em crappy. Yes all these naysayers will cop but that wasnt the case with the Vs
the fear 3s were supposed to ve the most limited i think

smh you came to Nike talk a day before fear release you knows nothing sir. lol 3s were always 2nd most limited.

for what?
*Kanye shrugs* but nah its cool your entitled to your opinion based on your personal experience. Just saying "everyone" is a broad statement categorizing the mass of people. But these are on everyones list as cop even ppl who aren't shoe collectors.

edit: Lets get back on topic about This shoe

Last edited:
*Kanye shrugs* but nah its cool your entitled to your opinion based on your personal experience. Just saying "everyone" is a broad statement categorizing the mass of people. But these are on everyones list as cop even ppl who aren't shoe collectors.

edit: Lets get back on topic about This shoe
lots of respect for this. i wabt em too but you kno how it gets the week vefore release

you kno theres something called freedom of speech and if i get banned there taking away my right

I See Someone's Having A Hard Time Wrapping Their Mind Around The Concept That There Are Rules And Guidelines Set Forth In Order To Belong To This Community.

Don't Follow Them...... Don't Belong...

Tuff One I Know

:stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom