Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

SOM= consolation prize if you couldn't cop a retro. With that being said som are not ugly but way too much for a non retro.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I expect society to tell everyone who is supposed to wear what based on age and gender. But I am quite surprised that a shoe site such as this one is also filled with people who think a shoe should only be worn by a certain demographic or gender. I guess one day I'm gonna be that 60 year old dude with some rainbow *** colored shoes on everyone is staring at shaking their head because how dare an old man wear anything other than what the majority says he should.

What ever happened to people just wearing what they like? Forget the age and just wear the shoe if you like it. I just so happen not to be a kid but I love colorful shoes. Sure, I bet everyone would think its more appropriate I keep it basic with some white/black or even black and red shoes. BUT, that isn't what I LIKE.

Amen.

I like these. I shall attempt to secure a pair. If I am successful, I shall wear them as I see fit.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom