Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

yeah you can rock them with your tie die shirt 
laugh.gif

Well the higher than normal price sneakers are the limited version. Tink said people who like limited sneakers will have to pay extra soon a few months ago. The question is how limited?

Based on that video I am really liking them!

EDIT: Saw the on feet. These are a MUST!

Last edited:
Doubt these are going to be limited, but if it helps you make the purchase thinking it's going to be more power to you lol

Doubt these are going to be limited, but if it helps you make the purchase thinking it's going to be more power to you lol
i dont think JB would be that stupid to drop a GS looking shoe and make it a general release... these should be limited for the collectors out there

saw these in person yesterday, and honestly i was kinda iffy about these looking at the pictures but they look realy good in person. plus the quality on them is a lot better than the rest of the 5s that came out this year, none of that stiff *** leather haha. for sure gonna try for these now

i dont think JB would be that stupid to drop a GS looking shoe and make it a general release... these should be limited for the collectors out there

I read somewhere theyll be available for gs too. So perhaps a limited GR? Dont quote me tho cuz i cant remember

That video has been taken down.  New link here: 

And like most people, I'm liking these even more after seeing this vid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom