Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

he made the 5 his??? sorry but i bought the 5 because MJ made that shoe. not some broke wrist flamboyant rapper turned actor on a candy land tv show...

everything you mentioned was done before you seen him do it on that show. no laces, tags on, mismatched shoes. all done before him. seriously some people put these actors people on a ******g pedestal

Oh word... I see that your beef with Will Smith is a personal one so ima let you cook jack :lol:

Last edited:
He wore Columbias the last episode he did wear Js it's called a rotation people lol don't see why we knocking him for mixing nikes in there as well.

These arent my favorite & i personally believe jordans getting bored .. the materials arent all there to retro what is in very high demand so he comes up with this ******** to create a hype & make it easier on their behalf very good business method but personally i think its ******** .. my store in rahway nj will have them we are eastcoastboutique on instagram if you want to check us out .. 

As funky as these are the resell on these will be about $350. 3 years down the line everyone will love em and they'll be next to impossible to find. These were made to be a collectors item

you think so ? 

Yeah i think youll see a few people rock em but these will be flooding ebay and resell markets. Ince pairs are moved or people who kept them over the years youll see ridiculous prices higher than inital resell or people will just have them in the collection to say they have them.

I mean i honestly dont see JB recreating these years down the road. Never know but by that time the generation that are kids then will have no idea what fresh prince was other than google and their grandparents (us), maybe their parents

Yeah i think youll see a few people rock em but these will be flooding ebay and resell markets. Ince pairs are moved or people who kept them over the years youll see ridiculous prices higher than inital resell or people will just have them in the collection to say they have them.

I mean i honestly dont see JB recreating these years down the road. Never know but by that time the generation that are kids then will have no idea what fresh prince was other than google and their grandparents (us), maybe their parents
100% Agreed 

finally agreeing with you guys

these and the grape 5s go hand and hand

black grapes was the nice alternative

year of the 5 def been interesting so many more c/ws

Fresh prince V's shoulda just been 2 random OG colorway V's with no laces and a special insole. Imagine the hype of not knowing what combination you would get

these are just so........ wrong..
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom