Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

These are Wearable…. The Grey ones are sweet as well, But the Blk Color way would be the Bee's Knee's!!! 
DAMN "Bee's Knee's" haven't heard that in some time.  Yeah I would buy them and get them done in black after looking at that picture.

Got two pairs on a restock in a store gonna keep as trade bait for later on down the line since this shoe is pretty limited at 25k it will be less as time goes by. And i can trade for something good.

Pretty sure they are gone bruh, restock of these is like finding Bigfoot.

They only had 7 pairs which i was lucky my friend was with me to get me two pairs, all are gone or else i would've given the store. Seems like the minute they put them out in the store peeps somehow knew and got in the store, i was fortunate to be in the store when they took them out. But question about this shoe, did any foot locker or niketown release more than 10 of these when they released or restocked?

Pretty sure they are gone bruh, restock of these is like finding Bigfoot.
They only had 7 pairs which i was lucky my friend was with me to get me two pairs, all are gone or else i would've given the store. Seems like the minute they put them out in the store peeps somehow knew and got in the store, i was fortunate to be in the store when they took them out. But question about this shoe, did any foot locker or niketown release more than 10 of these when they released or restocked?
Dudes be like...

Did someone say Bel Air 5 restocks?

They need to get rid of this factory outlet in AC and put a Nike Store there, it would flourish there

Yeah been to that one, seemed out of place, being right in AC. It's like have an Nike Outlet in Ceasars Palace in Vegas. All the high rollers coming through to spend money only to see outlet gear.

They had a restock at the new house of hoops in geenbrair mall this morning but I went for the denim LeBron 10's.
What you didn't buy some to resell? J/K. Dude got mad because I said I wouldn't buy some shoes just to resell.

How much do you think a restock should have to pay?
Retail, unless you meaning buying a restock from a reseller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom