Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here but...

Effort? Most of these resellers hardly do anything but sit back and watch the computer do all the work. They more than likely get more than one pair so that $200 profit can very well turn into a $1000 profit. All from 5 minutes in front of a computer. If you don't think that's a good idea, you must not like money. I dare you to find a job where the average person can make that kind of cash in 5 minutes.

Resellers will always be around whether it's with shoes or whatever hot product is out on the market. You can whine and complain all day but there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Hustlers are gonna hustle. You just have to learn to play the game otherwise find another hobby. You can complain that it shouldn't be this way, but it is. Deal with it.
this. cause I sure as hell didn't care when I made 10k off tickle me elmos.

I regrettably had to start my eBay auction price at $450 with $20 shipping. Smh these are going for $500+ for size 11.5's. I'm not a reseller by any means. I'm just tryna sell off my size 11 so I can get enough money to cover PayPal fees and money for a size 11.5 Bel Air. I hate how resellers killed the sneaker game :smh:

Could only get the size 11 at Eblens. Only size left and my true size is a 11.5

^^

I'm not a reseller by any means but I just started an eBay auction at $450 for a pair of shoes that cost $185. That sounds like typical reselling behavior to me. Not knocking it, but don't deny it if you're participating in it

Last edited:
You sell your pair for $500 then buy from a reseller for $500.

Don't you see the bigger picture?

You're FUELING the resellers, why would they stop now when you just paid their asking price?

People can refuse to pay the prices which will cause them to drop their prices, the key word is patience.

Don't say something like "you hate how resellers killed the sneaker game" when you're contributing to them.

Last edited:
I don't even care if you resell so you can get your pair or get your pair for free, it's these guys who don't even wear the shoe..

geezus, are we debating about reseller now? this topic is in every thread. guess this thread went down hill already

I damn near feel like somebody stole my puppy lol. I was on FC half asleep and saw them for 375. I thought well I can just grab them today and all they have is my 10.5 but now its 450....I would do around 350 max. But 450 is unrealistic.

If these are anything like the Fear 5 as far as cash value, and I'm not saying they are, that would mean the price would spike even higher in a few days.

If these are anything like the Fear 5 as far as cash value, and I'm not saying they are, that would mean the price would spike even higher in a few days.

Dont like the sound of it. I think I will let it ride out for a few days. I really wanted these but damn.

Last edited:
I damn near feel like somebody stole my puppy lol. I was on FC half asleep and saw them for 375. I thought well I can just grab them today and all they have is my 10.5 but now its 450....I would do around 350 max. But 450 is unrealistic.
if you want hype beast shoe you're going to have to pay hype beast price. or wait it out, saw a dude in my group buying up all the pairs of bel air that everyone have for 320 each. looks like he going to hype beast this shoe all the way up.

don't worry with tax ans shipping FC would've been 450 anyways. I'm surprised these r going for tht kind of bread though, I thought these were a somewhat easy cop

I regrettably had to start my eBay auction price at $450 with $20 shipping. Smh these are going for $500+ for size 11.5's. I'm not a reseller by any means. I'm just tryna sell off my size 11 so I can get enough money to cover PayPal fees and money for a size 11.5 Bel Air. I hate how resellers killed the sneaker game :smh:

Could only get the size 11 at Eblens. Only size left and my true size is a 11.5

I checked the lines and when I asked and found out my 10.5 was already gone I left. A guy stopped me and said to stay and get anything I could to sell. This situation right here is why I didnt. Cant get stuck with something I can't use

And this would be the first shoe I have ever paid reseller rates! Thats why I can't just pull the trigger.

I don't even care if you resell so you can get your pair or get your pair for free, it's these guys who don't even wear the shoe..

Why does what someone else does with their item concern you? This world would be so much better if people learned to just mind their own business. Some stranger wearing or not wearing a shoe has absolutely nothing to do with you. Its beyond none of your business. But I guess its more fun to worry about what everyone else is doing instead of just taking care of your own.

Do you think the 375 tag will pop up again? I know its only 75 but damn its almost 300 over retail in two days.

lucky you lol. I bought some kicks in store once for 225 and they charged me damn near 245. Felt like the charged more than 8 percent smh

8% of 225 is 18 which makes your total 243. How did it *feel* like more when its just the standard tax?

Wanna get another pair one to beat and one to keep. What do you guys think these will be going for like a month from now? Should I suck it up and pay around $450 on ebay?

Send sellers a msg and see if you can get them to invoice you directly through PayPal. They can save 9% of the total sale price by removing eBay from the equation. And its usually standard practice to pass the savings on to you. They'd save $40.50 on a $450 sale price. So they can easily drop it from 450 to 415 and still make a little more by direct invoicing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom