Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Word has it the Mayor of Country Club Hills, IL got smacked in front of a DTLR over the chaos this release caused. LMAO!!! Folks done went NUTS!

2 computers = 0 copped

FML

i feel your pain..... im about to just totally give up on online.... anything thats remotely limited we really dont get my way so it basically counts me out on anything other than a GR. i feel like an *** buying from a reseller.. of course it would be different if somebody was only making a couple bucks off of me then i would gladly throw the bread their way but im not paying 300-400 dollars for these... thats against my morals lol

Already feeling my sodium rising. 

View media item 603776

i am super salty as well bro, epic stikeout for me.

Yeah and let me know the dates those sold, I.E. the week after release. Good luck getting 500 now.

Nah, flightclub didn't post a batch until a few weeks after release and they sold out. Demand for them has not gone down. The general consensus is the value of them continuing to rise with time.

I think you are missing the point. Hes getting a free pair of steel x by buying this putrid colorway and reselling it

Thank you my good sir you seemed to have grasped the concept. On another note I am pretty sure these were more limited than most thought with most fta and ftl gettin around 8-20 pairs in men's sizes. Also it seems that boutiques had more pairs allocated to their stores. Anybody else notice that

You guys can call it what u want.. When pics first surfaced I knew I would never lace them up.. When the hype got real I figured why not try to score a pair to double up sum quick bread. So if I am a bad guy for trying to cop to resell to pay for my steels next week or to trade for some royals (throwing in cash of course) then whatever folks.
'

I'm just curious like how much you gonna make off these? Let's say you get 400? Is the effort really worth a extra 200? I can see if you was cashing out a stack or something but for 200? ON a shoe you don't wan't?

'

I'm just curious like how much you gonna make off these? Let's say you get 400? Is the effort really worth a extra 200? I can see if you was cashing out a stack or something but for 200? ON a shoe you don't wan't?

100% profit?

Definitely worth it in my book

100% profit?

Definitely worth it in my book

I guess it depends on your thinking. My thinking is for the effort put in I could've been doing something more productive and making money. But I don't have bots or none of that stuff so for some it may be easier. But for me the 200 dollars profit isn't worth it regardless of percentage. If I put 200 dollars into a invest I expect more than 200 dollars in return. That's nothing against him. It probably works for him. But man I got bills lol.

'

My main goal was for trade bait.. I saw the hype coming and knew the low availability would mean high resell prices. You guys make it sound like a guy can't use his knowledge to his advantage lol. You kids are silly

I guess it depends on your thinking. My thinking is for the effort put in I could've been doing something more productive and making money. But I don't have bots or none of that stuff so for some it may be easier. But for me the 200 dollars profit isn't worth it regardless of percentage. If I put 200 dollars into a invest I expect more than 200 dollars in return. That's nothing against him. It probably works for him. But man I got bills lol.

Well here's my theory. I cop two pairs of hot releases because the one I sell damn near pays for the one I keep. Kind of like my own discount without working at a sneaker shop :smile:

What are you investing in outside of drugs that is getting you a greater than 100% ROI?

I'm seriously considering keeping these DS if for some reason I can't cop the Nike Air Black Cement 3's.....trade bait.    I've been thinking of trading for Royals too, but still not sure. 

Well here's my theory. I cop two pairs of hot releases because the one I sell damn near pays for the one I keep. Kind of like my own discount without working at a sneaker shop :smile:

At least someone understands the concept of using your resources to obtain "free" sneakers. Lol. I usually try to cop 2 pairs as well. If it's a pair that I would beat I keep both. If it's a pair I would put in my light rotation I might sell the second to get a discounted first pair. It's all about how you look at it and I am a business man and accounting major so I can't help it if I use my business tactics to my benefits in sneaker culture.

What are you investing in outside of drugs that is getting you a greater than 100% ROI?

:lol: Like i've stated numerous times its not about the percentage. Its the fact that its 200 dollars. If I went to a vending machine and got a pack of skittles and one extra fell out I wouldn't sell the other so I can make a extra dollar even though its 100% profit i'd be making. Now granted, there's a difference between a box of kicks that retail for 200 and a pack of 1 dollar skittles.

But my point is for me personally the 200 dollars isn't worth the effort and time it would take me to get the shoes. But like I said, I don't have bots or no easy way to cop them. I'm the good ol click and refersh just to stand in line at NDC for 3 hours to strike out. :lol:

It might work for you guys that's why I was asking the question was it worth. Wasn't passing judgement.

You put it that way its smart. Selfish but smart. :lol: Not mad at you though. Especially if you can actually snag 2 pairs. I don't blame you though. I blame retailers...

My main goal was for trade bait.. I saw the hype coming and knew the low availability would mean high resell prices. You guys make it sound like a guy can't use his knowledge to his advantage lol. You kids are silly

Naw you good fam....No hate here. I guess i'm salty I missed out. I wish they were available for everyone who wanted a pair to get a pair but it is what it is. Won't be the last shoe to drop that I like. I've come to grips long ago that everyone is not the type to purchase shoes to wear. Some people purchases shoes to TRADE or to resell. It sucks but its part of the sneakerhead community.

:lol: Like i've stated numerous times its not about the percentage. Its the fact that its 200 dollars. If I went to a vending machine and got a pack of skittles and one extra fell out I wouldn't sell the other so I can make a extra dollar even though its 100% profit i'd be making. Now granted, there's a difference between a box of kicks that retail for 200 and a pack of 1 dollar skittles.

But my point is for me personally the 200 dollars isn't worth the effort and time it would take me to get the shoes. But like I said, I don't have bots or no easy way to cop them. I'm the good ol click and refersh just to stand in line at NDC for 3 hours to strike out. :lol:

It might work for you guys that's why I was asking the question was it worth. Wasn't passing judgement.
You put it that way its smart. Selfish but smart. :lol: Not mad at you though. Especially if you can actually snag 2 pairs. I don't blame you though. I blame retailers...

I copped both of mine legitimately. One was an RSVPand the other NDC . Buy my size through rsvp and 8.5 through ndc. Wish I had a connection but no such luck lol

Naw you good fam....No hate here. I guess i'm salty I missed out. I wish they were available for everyone who wanted a pair to get a pair but it is what it is. Won't be the last shoe to drop that I like. I've come to grips long ago that everyone is not the type to purchase shoes to wear. Some people purchases shoes to TRADE or to resell. It sucks but its part of the sneakerhead community.

Gotta adapt to the shoe game my brother

What up everbody. Im new here. This release was nuts. Ghost chairs being honored by security even though you couldn't line up til 6 am. I hate resellers lol. Camping out for 21 hours to get 200 bucks... I dont get it. After a line check of sizes being copped, mine was gone so I was about to move on to the next fcfs store when a guy was like dude just stay and buy any size to sell it. I aint dropping 200 on something I cant use or may end up stuck with. I said let me have your spot and get my size and didnt go for it. All this for $200? I make more in a 8 hr shift at work. I told myself I wouldnt pay more than $100 over retail for them...but damn I want these.

Back
Top Bottom