Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

he already posted it ...lol....you know what happened lol
sh*ts craaaaaaazy on here... Trying to get these "bells heirs"..... 

roll.gif

was on the count down page, and then my cart was erased. wtf

That happened to me. When you press back and then reload it appears in your cart again. I tried to check out I don't know if Foot Locker was trolling me or if I forgot my password.

just got back from NikeDC

wasn't as bad as I thought, but there was still a line down the side of the building

group of girls asked me "HOW YOU JUST WALK IN AND GET THEM LIKE THAT?"

What an emotional ride...... Got up an hour late, tried my luck on FTA on my phone, able to add to cart, went check out, wait time was 40mins, I thought to myself, I'm getting lucky today. Then, nightmare came, wait time jumped to 2 hrs, then 3 hrs, up to 5 hrs, however, after a while it went back to 4 hrs, 3 hrs, 2 hrs, 25 mins. When it got to 12 mins, site got refreshed, I got kicked out of line!!! I was like WTH??? Still try my luck, then the sold out message....... Smh......

That happened to me. When you press back and then reload it appears in your cart again. I tried to check out I don't know if Foot Locker was trolling me or if I forgot my password.
Exactly. when i click back i see that 1 iten in cart, then i click it, it say my cart is empty....

Last online release to be this bad was black/ red 11s. The sites were very slow. Only reason this was so bad online today was because they cut off half the normal online suppliers. With Eastbay and champs up the online experience would have been a bit easier since people are spread across 4 sites as opposed to only 2.

Back
Top Bottom