Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

WOW! Copped! I don't know how I got thru on JimmyJazz. Imma noob to this stuff. This is only the second time I got through online ever. Thought I had no chance cause the site kept going down, it wouldn't even load the shoe link 5 mins early before 12. but the refresh button worked well. Maybe 8 was easier to get?? Shoulda tried to double, but didn't want to screw myself.
I tried to get an 8 and failed due to horrible service at my work…

^^ you do realize your order number is still visible, right?
LOL yeah, you can't cancel a JJ order with just the order number though.

Quote:
doesn't JJ cancel those that order two? or was this the one shoe didn't have a 1 per cus. requirement ?
No, JJ has never enforced a one per customer limit on any shoe.  I know you can get at least 4 on one order.  I always try for multiples on JJ just to save money...no tax and shipping doesn't increase from $9 until you order over 3 and they have to add another box.  The only reason JJ orders used to not be locked in and would get canceled is because their inventory system sucked and they were notorious for overselling until around christmas last year.

Last edited:
the hype for this shoe is unreal now. seeing a ton of "WTB BEL AIRS!" "oh i need these shoes so bad" posts in fb groups, resellers are gonna make a killing selling these clown colored inspired shoes
laugh.gif

doesn't JJ cancel those that order two? or was this the one shoe didn't have a 1 per cus. requirement ?

If you order two, they won't cancel. Anything over two, they will. Had one of my fear 4 cancelled because i ordered three under the same account.

Easy cop. 8 pairs. No sweat. In my sleep. One bed. One pillow. Smh!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!................................

Yea Ok wut ever!

I DONT BELIEEEEEVE IT.

I can only imagine how it's looking at the Kicks USA in Newark/Irvington and in Linden.  Dudes probably been out since 3pm.

Just rode by my city gear here in Huntsville and ****** was outside shootin dice and smokin blunts. The line was about that long too

anybody know of a bot that works with Footlocker.com ?
the only bot I know that works for footlocker, eastbay, etc....is the bot that constantly adds to cart, nothing like the NDC bot that captures the TL and adds to cart, from my experience, its just like you constantly clicking the link, nothing special...unless someone else has a bot that does diff....

I kinda want resell high so I could use it to trade. But if you're buying resell then this wouldn't benefit you. I'm still searching for my long lost bred 4 that I missed on Black Friday. As of now these are reselling for 260. Someone trying to hook 10 heads up for 240 but everyone kept bidding up and it stay at 260.
BRED IV's huh? You an I both... lol

Back
Top Bottom