French Blue 7s

nerd.gif
dunno if this is the right forum, but does anyone know how these fit? would a 10.5 be too small? (I wear size 11-11.5 for jordans)

7s have always run smaller for me. I wear 11 like you and the two pairs I have of VIIs I had to size down to 10.5.

Originally Posted by petezahut

alright cool, thanks for the info. gonna get them ds for $200+s
smile.gif
Wow prices have indeed sky rocketed. The charcoal/french blue pack from a couple of years ago were floating around for $200 total.

Originally Posted by will068

smile.gif
Wow prices have indeed sky rocketed. The charcoal/french blue pack from a couple of years ago were floating around for $200 total.

If you are referring to the dmp 7 package, those were not French blue. Not even close. And the pack retailed for 310 so I'm sure availability caught up to market value

If they are the french blues from 2002 then a 10.5 will be too small. I have them and they fit TTS

Originally Posted by will068

smile.gif
I'm pretty sure he's referring to the 2002 ones 
-and yeah, if it is the '02 retros then a 10.5 will be too small.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

7s have always run smaller for me. I wear 11 like you and the two pairs I have of VIIs I had to size down to 10.5.

You've got that backwards lol 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the 2002 ones 
-and yeah, if it is the '02 retros then a 10.5 will be too small.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

If you are referring to the dmp 7 package, those were not French blue. Not even close. And the pack retailed for 310 so I'm sure availability caught up to market value

Wth was I thinking.... Thanks for the info.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom