*Free* Textbook Rental (Pay Shipping)

I just put in my books last night..and tried to put my friend on this morning..is the promotion over?

I just put in my books last night..and tried to put my friend on this morning..is the promotion over?

goddamn website wont let me sign in, wont let me print my return labels, wont let me access my password to send to my email (which claims i never had an account with)...i better not get caught paying some massive late fee

goddamn website wont let me sign in, wont let me print my return labels, wont let me access my password to send to my email (which claims i never had an account with)...i better not get caught paying some massive late fee

Originally Posted by bns1201

when you enter the order number or whatever, skip the first letters and zeroes and just enter the last numerical part of it, worked for me n my boy

Originally Posted by bns1201

when you enter the order number or whatever, skip the first letters and zeroes and just enter the last numerical part of it, worked for me n my boy

Got hyped for this than I saw the date of the thread 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom