FREE!!!!!!!! Super Bowl Dennys Promotion!

For all my NT Heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!
splash_main_top2.jpg

looks like your six days late, and the third was on a wed. i guess its the thought that counts though, so thank you.

So I heard the Saints won.  True? False?  Anyone know?
edit:  I appreciate what Dennys is doing but I wouldn't do it again after last year.  The line wrapped twice around the store and all types of people were in there: from homeless people to corporate looking dudes. 
eyes.gif

If last time around was chaos, when there was only a few televised and radio spots promoting the deal, I can only imagine what it's gonna be like this time around when millions of people are aware that there will be free food. Pass

Originally Posted by 21shots

If last time around was chaos, when there was only a few televised and radio spots promoting the deal, I can only imagine what it's gonna be like this time around when millions of people are aware that there will be free food. Pass

last years was crazy and considering i don't eat pork and they wouldn't sub anything else for the sausage and bacon (
smh.gif
) i'm gonna pass on this

question, is milk, coffee, or juice, even water 1000% higher in cost?

whats the appeal of this?

taking a friend who may not want that deal who eats something else??

People are already camped out in cars at my local Dennys....I too am about to join them
nerd.gif

Im up studying for a test. 3 hours till its open, might swing by if im still up since its right next to class.

this is what i did last year and i had 4 free dennys coupons as a result. i went to all 4 dennys around my area. each time i went inside the store and spoke to the people by the register and told them i had work and wouldn't be able to wait on the long line and asked them for a raincheck coupon.

they gave me a coupon for my free grandslam which i could use anytime during the month of febuary. needless to say their were alot of pissed of people when i left with my coupon and they waited on line.

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

Denny's pancakes FTL...

that's what I like to hear, I won't miss them then.

With the snow here/falling I aint venturing to dennys to wait in some long %$@ line for no grand slam, I got a test today anyway...if I go.

pimp.gif

Me and 3 friends skipped 2 periods to eat at Denny's. Didnt order no drinks just straight water
roll.gif
. 0.00 FTW!!! No lines either. Had like a 5 min. wait.

Back
Top Bottom