||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

I tried the new 5.0's on at work yesterday, they feel completely different than the 1's and 2's. Much lower to the ground and I didn't like the way the heel fit. Hopefully we get the 3.0's in so I can compare.

depending on the version sole, it seems to have less cushioning. i had the gr stock free run 2 and the free 3.0 v2, the free 3.0 v2 feels like you are wearing less and closer to the ground and really feel the ground... not my cup of tea when actually running.. may be for others, so if you are thinking of picking these up for actual running, you may want to try them out in the store and get a feel for them.

ono: Eugenile is on point. The lower the #, the closer to a barefoot experience. FR1+2s were 4.0s btw.

Came across these pics on Twitter from two Nike T&F Athletes...

Walt Dix
AnvvdD3CEAAESDR.jpg

Allyson Felix
59d2185a6bbd11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

I can't wait to get my iDs now!
pimp.gif

how do these fit? I just ID'd the 3.0s with the 3.0 sole. I have my free run 2s in a size 11, but i was told the 3.0 run small, anyone know? because i ordered mine in a 11.5

Originally Posted by pnizzle20

how do these fit? I just ID'd the 3.0s with the 3.0 sole. I have my free run 2s in a size 11, but i was told the 3.0 run small, anyone know? because i ordered mine in a 11.5

No idea. However, Nike suggested going 1/2 size up with the 3.0 upper, so I did (with a 5.0 sole). Hopefully, they're right, or I'd have to reorder and wait another four weeks...  

Just curious, what color way did you make? I did an ultra violet upper with a blue glow mesh and sole, volt check and laces.

U could do a 3.0 midsole and 5.0 upper?! Wasn't aware of that.. Might have to come out of Id retirement lol

Originally Posted by DNeou20

U could do a 3.0 midsole and 5.0 upper?! Wasn't aware of that.. Might have to come out of Id retirement lol

grin.gif
My wife is going to do a pair, she just cant decide what she wants...

I need to stay out of this thread.....got me wanting to ID like 100 pairs.
To the guy who asked about sizing.  I have FR 2s in an 11.  I have a little room in them could probably fit a 10.5.  My 3.0's are also a size 11 and fit perfectly.  So i would say the FR2s are a tad bigger and wider but not too much.  You should be good with an 11-11.5 especially if your feet are wide. 

Going to ID a pair next month i think when i get paid.  I really like the 3.0 upper and will prob rock with the 3.0 sole as well.

DN: I thought you knew!

To add to fit, my FR1s fit a 1/2 size small, and the 2s felt true to size. I really can't wait to get my pair in to see if I ordered the right size lol! They should be here in about two weeks...

this is my first ID, i just put my order in on Monday, realistically how long does it take? I can't wait to see these shoes, i feel i took risk getting so much purple on em, but wanted to make sure they were truly unique. 

It usually takes up to four weeks, but sometimes quicker. My fastest order took 14 days from the order confirmation to my doorstep.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

It usually takes up to four weeks, but sometimes quicker. My fastest order took 14 days from the order confirmation to my doorstep.

That's quick!Mine ship on the 22 and should arrive the 29 or 30th

Okay. NIKEiD just confirmed that the Swooshes for the iDs (both 3.0 and 5.0 uppers) are REFLECTIVE. I was hoping they would be suede/nubuck or at least a heat transfer like the FR2s. I probably won't be ordering as many iDs now...

ray, i had NO CLUE.... then again i hadn't really played with id for a long while =/ haha

Back
Top Bottom