Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Playoff: NP, man. Challenge Reds were GRs.
Would you happen to know anywhere I can still get them?
Good luck man, I'm still searching myself. I just received my chlorine blues today and the colors were much brighter than expected
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Not sure if you guys have seen yet, but NDC has some all red Frees. Color is not Challenge Red but its University Red.

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-441695/pgid-441691

Originally Posted by DNeou20

the fuel free runs are the black/silver midsole 3.0s i've been wanting right? lol
We're assuming these.  Shown on Jimmy Fallon and he said they are coming out on Feb 22nd, the same day as the fuelband.  

213m77o.jpg

bk2dz.jpg

Time to make some calls through the employee store cuz I highly doubt they'll be on swoosh lol

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Second2None

Where's the cheapest place I can get the FR 2 Shield's in Grey/Black? Those are
pimp.gif
They're becoming very scarce these days. If you have an opportunity to pick them up, do so.

MAD I slept.

Good advice. I just did. Total came out to be like ~$76 shipped on FNL.
pimp.gif
Used a discount code and my winner circle's reward.

HEADS UP: If you guys didn't know already, you can use discount codes on FR 2 Shields on FNL. Sizes are running out though.

^mirin the aesthetics. hope my id shields come in soon, i ordered two with the 3.0 sole.

I know these aren't Free Run+ 2 but just got these 3.0 IDs today.  Inspired by the Lunar Eclipse (obviously) lol.  Got em today and went straight to the feet to the gym..
402469_10100823650285081_6001261_58732963_1793943573_n.jpg

nice adrian... have 2 pairs of the 3.0s as my gym shoes when its not leg or deadlift day lol

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Can someone point me in the direction for these in a 9.5-10??? I slept on em...

2447fwn.jpg

oldsole73 posted this in the outlet thread earlier today.  I don't know which Nike outlet store it is, but you may want to give them a call.
FREE RUN 2 (443815-410) $49.99

1 (865) 453-7907

Hey guys, im interested in a pair of Free Runs for gym work/running/training.

Im a little tight on money right now since the school semester started, but I have a pair of AM90's that to me are comfortable. They do feel a little high of the ground which I wish were a little lower. I have run in them a few times, not the greatest comfort but the best of any shoe I have which are mostly basketball shoes that I play in.

Would the Free Runs be significanlty better than the AM90s?

Thanks Ray! I was inspired by your Free Run+ 2s, but I didn't want to copy. lol. It's okay cuz I dont' have a pair of the 3.0s anyways.

I usually wear a sz.11. My sz. 11 infrared am 90s fit tight on me. Do you guys think a sz 11.5 free runs 2 would be a good fit. The outlet didnt have a sz 11 so I had to get a sz 11.5

Originally Posted by abstractability

I know these aren't Free Run+ 2 but just got these 3.0 IDs today.  Inspired by the Lunar Eclipse (obviously) lol.  Got em today and went straight to the feet to the gym..
402469_10100823650285081_6001261_58732963_1793943573_n.jpg
nice eclipse makeup...I almost went with that same colorway...but i like the 2.0 sole better...just looks and feels a little more stable..

wwn0jr.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Hey guys, im interested in a pair of Free Runs for gym work/running/training.

Im a little tight on money right now since the school semester started, but I have a pair of AM90's that to me are comfortable. They do feel a little high of the ground which I wish were a little lower. I have run in them a few times, not the greatest comfort but the best of any shoe I have which are mostly basketball shoes that I play in.

Would the Free Runs be significanlty better than the AM90s?
Same position, but AM95s. 

Back
Top Bottom