Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

I'm pretty sure they take phone orders...

The hierarchy (in terms of pricing) goes...

1. NikeTowns / Nike Stores
2. Nike Factory Outlets
3. Nike Clearance Stores

And THANKS!

New pic of the Fuel 3.0s via NK

514328_010_A1.jpg

Nike Free 3.0 V3 QS
Black/White
514328-010
March 9, 2012
$90

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

New pic of the Fuel 3.0s via NK

514328_010_A1.jpg

Nike Free 3.0 V3 QS
Black/White
514328-010
March 9, 2012
$90
smokin.gif
I'm so excited.  I feel like it's Christmas that day.

I've literally worn my pair every single day ever since I bought them about a month ago. They're so comfortable.
devil.gif

I'm thinking about just going ahead and buy the red pair, since it seems like I'll never find the Challenge Reds.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Originally Posted by DNeou20

One week..... Lol
I'm excited as you are.

LOL! I know both of y'all have been fiending for the Fuels to drop since they first surfaced!
pimp.gif

I think I'm just about ready to order my last FR2iDs, then it's off to the FR3s!

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Originally Posted by DNeou20

One week..... Lol
I'm excited as you are.

LOL! I know both of y'all have been fiending for the Fuels to drop since they first surfaced!
pimp.gif

I think I'm just about ready to order my last FR2iDs, then it's off to the FR3s!

i'm tempted to order those teal/volt 3.0 ids.... but i've been spending like crazy as of late.... i'll have to let these go for now and wait out til the 3s and GRs

i'm tempted to order those teal/volt 3.0 ids.... but i've been spending like crazy as of late.... i'll have to let these go for now and wait out til the 3s and GRs

Every time I get an opportunity to cop a pair of these for the low from now on it will definitely be done. they are just too comfortable...

LOVE the touch of grey on those teals ray! my hs colors were silver blk teal, predominately the last two and the color combo is just amazing

DN: Thanks, bro! I really wanted to use the Volt midsole one last time since the 3s don't have it...
frown.gif

pnizzle: They were PSed on.

I just placed an order for my last two FR2iDs...
eldw5s.png

34teidw.png

Onto the 3s!

I'm going to be very jealous of those things when you get them. I have to save up for the things that come up Friday instead.

Anybody know if you can edit an ID order?  I bit the idea from above of the all tourqoise/volt sole but forgot the grey liner which, IMO, takes the design over the top.
I did these yesterday at the store at Lennox in ATL.  Can i change my order? 

Thanks in advance!!!!

ono: Are you getting multiples of the Fuels?

barker: I've never edited a pair after I submitted the order, but I'd call up the store to know the options.

Originally Posted by barker5a

Anybody know if you can edit an ID order?  I bit the idea from above of the all tourqoise/volt sole but forgot the grey liner which, IMO, takes the design over the top.
I did these yesterday at the store at Lennox in ATL.  Can i change my order? 

Thanks in advance!!!!
No you can't edit it.  The only thing you can do is cancel and make a new one.

ono: Are you getting multiples of the Fuels?

barker: I've never edited a pair after I submitted the order, but I'd call up the store to know the options.
I'm hoping to.  I want to know how different the soles are since I've never had the 3.0 soles only the Free Run ones. 

Back
Top Bottom