Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

^^^
They definitely did reup on the 017! I was devastated to see them pulled off yesterday, but glad they popped back up again today; pulled the tirgger with quickness.

Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

So how do any of you clean these shoes? I have black marks on my challenge reds i want to get rid of. Thanx.
I toss mine right in the washing machine bro ... easy breezy.  I have pairs I have been wearing for 2 years plus.

The upper synthetic material on the Challenge Reds (and most Nike runners) is super easy to clean.

Instead of the washing machine method (which works) I use a toothbrush, dish washing liquid, hot water and a towel.  Works wonders on the whole shoe including the midsole/sole.

My Sonic Yellows are scheduled for a delivery tomorrow! I can't wait! I'm thinking of making them LiveStrongs
nerd.gif

@ Rooster1188
The SB joints are IDs.

When my other IDs come in, I might have to hit up Illustrayt for a speckle job also.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

The upper synthetic material on the Challenge Reds (and most Nike runners) is super easy to clean.

Instead of the washing machine method (which works) I use a toothbrush, dish washing liquid, hot water and a towel.  Works wonders on the whole shoe including the midsole/sole.

smokin.gif
That is good to hear. I beat my Challenge Reds up so bad. I'll actually try and clean them this weekend if I have a chance..

Those Sonic Yellow's are dope.. Nice p/u!

CB: Let me know, if you'll need the job done!

blink: DOPE pic & p/u, Sir!
wink.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just like blink... Race Day shoe for my 1/2 Marathon @ the Happiest Place on Earth.
2aru47.png

And HuaraFREES. They're probably my favorite iDs yet...
j5zaso.png

laugh.gif
! 22 days! I'm not mad though. It had a pretty quick turnaround. I just wished they were delivered together
laugh.gif
. The first pair took 17 days!

Three more FR2s for me then I'm done...
embarassed.gif

"Tiff" IDs came in today. Ordered on the 4th, doorstep on the 22nd. Very pleased with quality & how fast it took. Will definitely order more soon. Also, laces I chose were electric green and teal. Black laces are easy to come by, electric green laces aren't. Don't worry, black laces are on them now.

Also ILLY, waiting to see how the Freeclipse come out. I may have to copy that one.

Thanks, Ron! I got the badges from the XIesque Huarache Light Bursts and airbrushed them to the appropriate colors.

JayJunkie: Nice, Sir! I can't wait for my FREEclipses. They'll probably be deliered in two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom