Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Anyone grab the NYCs today?  I am trying to figure out how to get a hold of Brasils, but at this point, it doesn't look good.  Anyone with any info on release date or spots down there that will carry them ( assuming Niketowns or stores ), that would be awesome.

^I'm wondering the same thing.

Anywho... I want to see this cw in person. It's a women's cw, but it's one of the few GRs I'd purchase.
16jix53.png

I just ordered my NYC Edition free run from 21 mercer. Give them a call and I am sure they can help out...

Originally Posted by bc60997

I just ordered my NYC Edition free run from 21 mercer. Give them a call and I am sure they can help out...

What's their number? website?  

When are they shipping?
Edit:
Ahh nevermind, found their twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/21_mercer

Edit:

Just called, the lowest they go are 9.5

If you missed out I know Nike stadium got them and barneys new York on Madison avenue has them as well...

freerun2052311.jpg

got mine earlier today from barney's since ntny was sold out of my size. easy pickup there but they had the price at $100 + tax. came out to $104 and change.
btw the laces have 3M on them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

freerun2052311.jpg

got mine earlier today from barney's since ntny was sold out of my size. easy pickup there but they had the price at $100 + tax. came out to $104 and change.
btw the laces have 3M on them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not bad at all!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

smh.. cant believe i missed out on these.. called everywhere..still looking for a connect on shanghai and londons ...

Does anyone know limited these were(exact numbers)?and will all of them be released in NYC or just in there own cities.ohyeah to those who missed out some guy on eBay is selling in between 149.99-169.99 a pair full size run

a photographer from nike i talked to said something like there were around 12 or 24 pairs at ntny, ~30 at barneys, ~30 at steve alan, ~30 at nike stadium, and 100+ at 21 mercer. so i'm going to say it's around 250.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Jus ordered my 8.5 nyc edition from 21 mercer
Dammit, I called them and they said they didn't have 8 or 8.5 
devil.gif

I guess I must have just ordered the last size then,I actually called soon as niketown NYC put up there Facebook post and posted 21 mercer number just to see the availability of sizes left and I passed..I changed my mind 5 minutes later,called back and ordered them lol I jus shipped ground shipping so he said expect in about 5-7 business days,it came out to about $106

Back
Top Bottom