Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Shaun & V: You guys can try FTL / FA with the $30 off $100 coupon. 
happy.gif

28kssjm.jpg

33w5hsp.jpg
Do these work in store? they do not except them online..

Was finally able to order my IDs with the 3.0 soles. Will post pics when they come in!

My latest two pickups:

I actually bought two pairs of blacks with those FTL coupons. Can't get enough of these.

Latest pickups.  Similar to the chlorines; don't care for the huge white + outsoles, though.  Quality = pretty good (the white speck on the right shoe was lint, btw).  The color on all parts of the shoe is actually very uniform (doesn't look that way in the pic, they're a little darker in person). 

ID = just a reminder that life isn't one! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by you right

Shaun & V: You guys can try FTL / FA with the $30 off $100 coupon. 
happy.gif

28kssjm.jpg

33w5hsp.jpg
Do these work in store? they do not except them online..
Absolutely.  I bought Frees, Bordeauxs, and Lebrons with these on separate purchases in both.  Footaction required that I had a printout but both times at FTL (different ones), they were totally cool with me just pulling it up on my iPhone.  All they needed was the code.  They were kind of jerks about it at Footaction though, they're going to ask for your member card and everything.

Originally Posted by theconditioner

Latest pickups.  Similar to the chlorines; don't care for the huge white + outsoles, though.  Quality = pretty good (the white speck on the right shoe was lint, btw).  The color on all parts of the shoe is actually very uniform (doesn't look that way in the pic, they're a little darker in person). 

ID = just a reminder that life isn't one! 
smile.gif

NICE! I'm still anxiously waiting for mines...
frown.gif

anyone do a pair with the pink? just want to see it in real life. my girl designed a pair with pink and volt accents and swears they go together.. me, i wanna see first
laugh.gif
before pulling the trigger.

I bought my pair this past Wednesday. I've been wearing them since and I love them.

At my mall, they only had 'em at Champs and FTL. I spoke with the manager at FTL and convinced him to accept the $30 coupon. So, I payed $78.xx for these and a pair of Elite socks.

I really recommend the shoes. They look great with jeans.

I will be ordering at least one pair from NikeID.

^It is. I wanna see more FR2 midsoled iDs to confirm the midsole rim issue!
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

My pair should be delivered during the following week... 25 days and counting 

My pair should be delivered during the following week... 25 days and counting 

you're queued up.  I really think you get the pairs faster if you order closer to the drop.  The pair I got in 15 days was ordered on March 31st, so before the official launch.  That was the fastest I ever got a pair and the earliest I ever ordered one.

^True. Five days after the launch does make a siginifant difference! Seeing the success of these on iD, most future orders will probably take as long...

I was bored with the girlfriend and we were walking at our mall, stopped in at finish line and tried these on. We're both getting a pair just waiting for better CW's to come out. We're sold on these.

When we got to Finishline, for mens they only had two CW's...black and the white ones. Gonna scoop 'em up at FL with the 30 off of 100

Def looking to cop a pair of these, would like to ID a pair but don't feel like shelling out $100+ .

Do these fit true to size? I'm a 12-13 in Nike Basketball.

T3B: The fit of these varies, but the general consensus is true to size.

BD: Yep! They're essentially constructed with the same materials on the uppers, plus they're lighter...

These are selling VERY VERY well on iD. The only time I recall an iD selling out recently was during the return of real mesh on the AM1s back in 09. Pretty crazy!

These are being heavily considered for my next order. They're a mix of the Pacquiao Trainer 1s from the Cotto fight and the Huarache TR Lows that launched recently for the Mosley fight. I originally planned / wanted to apply gold around the midsole rim to complete the Pacquiao / PI cw, but when experimenting, the application came out inconsistent, so I thought of the next best thing.... SPLATTER. Here's a PS...

im1g8y.png

Back
Top Bottom