Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

More FR2s on the way... :smokin

And Nike Lunar Racers! They look so good

Started breaking these in this week at the gym.

lg443815031.jpg

$27 well spent. Need to stock up on a few more so that I can keep the DBs fresh.

Last edited:
You will be very pleased ICOP just like the rest of us that got lucky on restock! :smokin

Yo, can anyone school me on how the Woven joints fit?  Half-size up?  Thanks.  
They fit me the same as the other FR2s.  Which were a .5 size up from my normal shoe size.

10.5 in FR2s (and FR3s and LG4s, etc.)  and 10 in most everything else.

Hope that helps.

Not sure I like black laces in the DBs... If that's what you used? Can't tell from my phone.

The FR3 are more comfortable than the 2? I never bought a pair of 3 cause of the superior design of the 2
Yes, the FR3 are way more comfortable. But i feel that nike took a step backwards when talking about design and looks. The thing that annoys me the most is the damn tongue, it would constantly slide down even when i tried half a size smaller. 

is ebay my last and only hope for these?

tryna track a pair of 10.5's down for a decent price...

The FR3 are more comfortable than the 2? I never bought a pair of 3 cause of the superior design of the 2

I don't think so. I only have three FR3s compared to 13 FR2s haha

Started breaking these in this week at the gym.
$27 well spent. Need to stock up on a few more so that I can keep the DBs fresh.

Great deal!

Picked these up today...

Nice, icop!

can't stop wearing these.... 

Black laces on the DBs > OG, imho. I like how it lines up with the accents. I'd think Blue Glow laces would be the best though. :nerd:

Yes, the FR3 are way more comfortable. But i feel that nike took a step backwards when talking about design and looks. The thing that annoys me the most is the damn tongue, it would constantly slide down even when i tried half a size smaller. 

I have only 3 FR3s, and I like how the neoprene liner feels on them, but they feel flimsy to me, and the FR2s feel better for me.

Got these the other day for retail thanks to an NTer.

Dope, Shaun! I'm glad you got a pair! :smokin

Last edited:
Since I'm gonna be busy hunting raffle, guarantee tic this weekend all over the freakin place, Im gonna be comfortable and say UNDS these this weekend!:smokin

Last edited:
^^a friend in Seattle picked em up for me at Niketown Seattle day after release.

Anyone know where I can find the black/anthracite pair?

Are you talking about one of these two pairs?

Nah, I'm actually just looking for an all black pair. The anthracite is the closest I've seen, unless Nike came out with an actual black/black pair, have they? Thanks Sneakerfan1, didn't know Nike had a chat, I'll be doing that tomorrow since the chat is closed now.

I saw a dude with a black/black pair today coincidentally, so they must exist :lol:

Hey IllustRAYt. I've been lurking NT for a while now and finally gotten around to making an account :tongue: I too have been lookin for the black/anthracite cw since I slept hard on them lol You know where to get them in a size 10 (besides ebay)?

Back
Top Bottom