FREE Palestine! END the Occupation! STOP the Bombings! EDIT: BEGIN THE BOYCOTTS! PLEASE READ

Honestly...from the Palestinians side...this has nothing to do with religion. If it were a bunch of people from Egypt who came in and claimed the land andjustified it with the Quran, the Palestinians would feel the same way.

The people who have occupied the land just happen to be Jewish.

Originally Posted by az005us

"...Palestine"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Oh wait...

FREE Black Sudanese! ?
FREE Tibetans!?
FREE Chechens!?
FREE Basques!?
FREE Kurds!?
FREE Indigenous South Americans!?

Maybe I missed all those threads?
I'm not sympathetic toward the Chechen cause. If the Kurds separated and condemned the PKK (?) then they would gain a lot more support thanthey currently have. Tibet has been addressed plenty of times worldwide.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Oh wait...

FREE Black Sudanese! ?
FREE Tibetans!?
FREE Chechens!?
FREE Basques!?
FREE Kurds!?

eyes.gif
maybe you should make them
300 dead Palestinians to 1 dead Jew sounds like 301 deaths too many, seems thread worthy to me
Yes. Maybe the Israeli's should destroy all of their early warning systems and bomb shelters.
Then we can have a more even ratio. It sure would serve to mend things.

If there were 300 dead Israeli's the response would be far worse than it even is.
I said 301 too many for a reason...
you seem to be biased
We're all biased.
No such thing as non-biased.
Theres no early warning system for a terrorist attack, and theres no need for a bomb shelter. Honestly, the Palestinians do not have the technology to carry out an attack the likes that Israel has in the past, and continues to today.
For rockets and mortars there are early warning systems although they're only useful after the first rocket hits.
Most towns have sirens to warn the populace. They're crude but they work.
That is why it is the great powers of the world to step in and stop these types of actions before scores of people are killed. There really is no reason to fear another Jewish mass murder, it is unfeasible that anyone would allow this to happen. Its disgusting that we allow it to happen elsewhere as well.
Unfeasible that it can happen?
It can and does happen all over the world every few years. Of course it doesn't happen on the scale of Hitler's attempts at extermination but ithappens nonetheless to various groups.

Allegiances and geopolitical outlooks change often.
There is no such thing as 'it can't happen again' in this world.

In fact, it seems that the more humans advance in knowledge and technology the more they kill each other. Mainly because it has become far easier.
Human hubris has risen exponentially along with technological development.

btw, I vaguely remember 1 Tibetan thread and it didn't last long at all.
Maybe there were more?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Oh wait...

FREE Black Sudanese! ?
FREE Tibetans!?
FREE Chechens!?
FREE Basques!?
FREE Kurds!?

I'm not sympathetic toward the Chechen cause. If the Kurds separated and condemned the PKK (?) then they would gain a lot more support than they currently have. Tibet has been addressed plenty of times worldwide.
If anyone has a case for their own Country it's the Chechens. To be honest, I'm no big fan but all the Russians have done to them over thecenturies has been attempts at subjugating them. When they can't subjugate them, they just kill them.

If folks think Israel's treatment is bad then they don't know about the last 2 Chechen -Russo wars.

But again, those rockets and mortars hardly ever hit anything, let alone kill anyone. They are completely unsophisticated weapons systems.

I meant unfeasible that it could happen to the Jewish people again. There is no way possible.

I know about the others, and thats why I said its sad that we let it happen to other groups.

In fact, it seems that the more humans advance in knowledge and technology the more they kill each other. Mainly because it has become far easier.
Human hubris has risen exponentially along with technological development.
Technology maybe, but I don't think knowledge. Understanding of other people tends to bring people together. When people are uneducated onother cultures and the history of those cultures, then it causes a great deal of problems. The power hungry are the ones who do the wider spread killing.

laugh.gif

So there is a thread about one specific event and people get mad and say what about ______ ?

roll.gif

There is nothing wrong with discussing this now, if you want to discuss ______ make a thread for it.

Israel is a terrorist government, there is no possible way to deny it.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

But again, those rockets and mortars hardly ever hit anything, let alone kill anyone. They are completely unsophisticated weapons systems.

I meant unfeasible that it could happen to the Jewish people again. There is no way possible.

I know about the others, and thats why I said its sad that we let it happen to other groups.
They may be unsophisticated but they're still deadly. Just because they are highly inaccurate doesn't mean they're not dangerous.

There is no such thing as 'no way possible' in our world. There is a very, very, very low probability simply because Israel has functional nuclearweapons. Not because 'the world' won't let it happen.
In a century everything can change.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Honestly...from the Palestinians side...this has nothing to do with religion. If it were a bunch of people from Egypt who came in and claimed the land and justified it with the Quran, the Palestinians would feel the same way.

1948-1967.
Gaza was part of Egypt.
The West Bank was part of Jordan.

Before that they were part of the British Mandate.

Before that the Ottoman Empire.

It does have something to do with the original Israeli's being European Jews. It also has to do with Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. It alsohas to do with the Palestinians being used as pawns by other Arab regimes.
Israeli's being Jews does have something to do with it though.

Originally Posted by az005us

The Israeli Army is called the IDF, which stands for Israeli Defense Force. DEFENSE FORCE... They dont attack, yet they keep having to defend themselves.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hilarious

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

this dude aura wants to get a new sn...

good for him ....he should be able to voice his opinion. but wait....he'll be an "anti semite"
laugh.gif
you're allowed to make comments about arabs or muslims on here withoutconsequence though

im going to take a wild guess and say az005us and CarminePOWER are jewish. am i right?

Oh Noes! Posting a laughing smiley means I'm ignorant. Allah save me!

i feel sorry for you kid

as for the rest of you, i wouldnt bother arguing with these people

FreePalestine5.png

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Why do you deem me a sociopath because I don't care? There is no reason for me to care. People die all the time. Live with it, simple as that.
I don't understand.

I mean, I can't comprehend that. People are suffering and you really couldn't care less?

Yep. If you truly cared you would have done everything you can to help them. Instead, you're sitting at home judging those who dont have thesame opinion as you. You don't demand compassion, you earn it.

It does have something to do with the original Israeli's being European Jews. It also has to do with Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. It also has to do with the Palestinians being used as pawns by other Arab regimes.
It has more to do with the treatment honestly. Its not that they've been used as pawns, its that America throws so much money at thesecountries they feel obliged to remain inactive. If it has so much to do with them being Jewish, then why did they live peacefully for a period before 1948?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by asilva23

imo, if u really care then move to the middle east and fight for your cause.

but if u live in the u.s and are a citizen of this great country, then worry about what u can do to make this country better.
So you are a nationalist.

You feel that any humanitarian efforts across the world are unwarranted unless it is in the national interest of our country?

He's no nationalist he's an ignoranus....

Last time America took a back seat in a conflict that they could have made a difference in countless lives were lost....

Rwandan genocide...

Also, America made Israel the power they are now, they are the direct cause of this abuse of power....

Anyways, I'm not even supposed to be in this thread anymore, time to make my exit...
no, i feel that you should demonstrate your humanitarian efforts by actually moving to israel instead of whining on a thread.

ignorant is when you don't comprehend that you will never win and your people will only progress by conforming.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Honestly...from the Palestinians side...this has nothing to do with religion. If it were a bunch of people from Egypt who came in and claimed the land and justified it with the Quran, the Palestinians would feel the same way.

1948-1967.
Gaza was part of Egypt.
The West Bank was part of Jordan.

Before that they were part of the British Mandate.

Before that the Ottoman Empire.

It does have something to do with the original Israeli's being European Jews. It also has to do with Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. It also has to do with the Palestinians being used as pawns by other Arab regimes.

The problem with that argument is: Israel is promised to all the desendants of abraham IE "The Jews" allbeit European Jew, Conversion Jew,Black Jew even Arab Jew not just the original jews from Yisrael.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Oh wait...

FREE Black Sudanese! ?
FREE Tibetans!?
FREE Chechens!?
FREE Basques!?
FREE Kurds!?

dont forget free willy.
Free Kashmir!

300 dead Palestinians to 1 dead Jew sounds like 301 deaths too many, seems thread worthy to me
Yes. Maybe the Israeli's should destroy all of their early warning systems and bomb shelters.
Then we can have a more even ratio. It sure would serve to mend things.

If there were 300 dead Israeli's the response would be far worse than it even is.
I said 301 too many for a reason...
you seem to be biased
We're all biased.
No such thing as non-biased.
I agree that its only natural to be biased, but you should try your hardest to realize that we can't go around judging and weighing the valueof each others lives
tired.gif

Where is the land promised to them? The Bible?

This is not factual. The Bible is a work of fiction. It is not a historical book.

END ZIONISM END THE TERRORIST STATE OF ISRAEL END PRO-ISRAELI PROGRAMMING ON TV AND RADIO I SWEAR EVERYWHERE I GO I HEAR HANNUKUH THIS OR HANUKKAH THAT IM SOOOSICK OF THIS DOUBLE STANDARD "OOOOOH THATS ANTI SEMITIC IM TELLING" ALL REASONABLE PEOPLE SEE THAT ISRAELIS ARE THE TRUE TERRORISTS. UNIT 101 YOU@!#%#%! COWARDS!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

END ZIONISM END THE TERRORIST STATE OF ISRAEL END PRO-ISRAELI PROGRAMMING ON TV AND RADIO I SWEAR EVERYWHERE I GO I HEAR HANNUKUH THIS OR HANUKKAH THAT IM SOOO SICK OF THIS DOUBLE STANDARD "OOOOOH THATS ANTI SEMITIC IM TELLING" ALL REASONABLE PEOPLE SEE THAT ISRAELIS ARE THE TRUE TERRORISTS. UNIT 101 YOU @!#%#%! COWARDS!!!!!!!!!

end_of_Zionism_equals_peace.jpg

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

END ZIONISM END THE TERRORIST STATE OF ISRAEL END PRO-ISRAELI PROGRAMMING ON TV AND RADIO I SWEAR EVERYWHERE I GO I HEAR HANNUKUH THIS OR HANUKKAH THAT IM SOOO SICK OF THIS DOUBLE STANDARD "OOOOOH THATS ANTI SEMITIC IM TELLING" ALL REASONABLE PEOPLE SEE THAT ISRAELIS ARE THE TRUE TERRORISTS. UNIT 101 YOU @!#%#%! COWARDS!!!!!!!!!

btw... damn alot of NT seems pretty anti-semetic
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom