Free Nike Dunk SB's

Size 8.5 been following you guys since i saw the brand at MainLand at Oakridge
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by oldsole73

doesnt seem legit.
check our old post for the St. Patty give away. There just shoes man.
just sayin, you need to post some guidelines or at least give more information. people expect more. especially if your intention is to gain more followers and likes through a 'contest'.
rules, guidelines, deadlines, etc should be stated if you want to increase participation. visibility is everything. 
It's pretty simple, you're either going to fallow them for a shot at winning the shoes, fallow them regardless, or not fallow them regardless. 
Getting X number of dudes to even click on the thread is the hardest part. You makin it seem like more than it is.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

doesnt seem legit.
check our old post for the St. Patty give away. There just shoes man.
just sayin, you need to post some guidelines or at least give more information. people expect more. especially if your intention is to gain more followers and likes through a 'contest'.
rules, guidelines, deadlines, etc should be stated if you want to increase participation. visibility is everything. 
It's pretty simple, you're either going to fallow them for a shot at winning the shoes, fallow them regardless, or not fallow them regardless. 
Getting X number of dudes to even click on the thread is the hardest part. You makin it seem like more than it is.

i always play and i never win nor do i know who wins..

not sure if serious...

with this "giveaway"

i always play and i never win nor do i know who wins..

not sure if serious...

with this "giveaway"

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

followed.

let me get some of them free stickers though 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Anyone wanting stickers shoot me a PM with your address and we will get those out to you

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

followed.

let me get some of them free stickers though 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Anyone wanting stickers shoot me a PM with your address and we will get those out to you

Legit I got stickers from them, but haven't had the time to find the right laptop case for my laptop to slap on the stickers I have waiting.

Legit I got stickers from them, but haven't had the time to find the right laptop case for my laptop to slap on the stickers I have waiting.

Back
Top Bottom