Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

NT Video Review coming soon!

no one wants to see your nasty review your thief
you know damn well thats pose to be mine
mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
could you show what else you can do with the OS besides web browse?
nerd.gif
nothing, the OS is web based. you cant install programs, download music. Its all about living on the net. computer boots up and puts you on the internet right away.

Its not a regular computer its made for people who just surf the net all day and dont need a big HDD and programs they wont use.
no web apps?
just a web browser?
i dont really get the point, why waste effort developing a os that just does web browsing when you already have your browser on all the other OS's?
sorta disappointed
tired.gif
yea google web apps, thats pretty much it.

when they release they wont be expensive. only reason i want one is because its free and because it comes with 2 years verizon 3g so i can take it anywhere and surf the net
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif
nothing, the OS is web based. you cant install programs, download music. Its all about living on the net. computer boots up and puts you on the internet right away.

Its not a regular computer its made for people who just surf the net all day and dont need a big HDD and programs they wont use.
no web apps?
just a web browser?
i dont really get the point, why waste effort developing a os that just does web browsing when you already have your browser on all the other OS's?
sorta disappointed
tired.gif

when they release they wont be expensive. only reason i want one is because its free and because it comes with 2 years verizon 3g so i can take it anywhere and surf the net
laugh.gif

Is there any way to see a tracking list anymore? The OG link is down and I cant seem to find anywhere else. Also, I signed up twice in December, is anyone who signed up in December still getting them or should I accept the fact that I am just not Chrom OS material 
ohwell.gif

Is there any way to see a tracking list anymore? The OG link is down and I cant seem to find anywhere else. Also, I signed up twice in December, is anyone who signed up in December still getting them or should I accept the fact that I am just not Chrom OS material 
ohwell.gif

I would cry tears of joy if I was chosen. My computer from 2004 finally died and my main computer is my IPHONE.

I would cry tears of joy if I was chosen. My computer from 2004 finally died and my main computer is my IPHONE.

tracker means nothing, theres tons of people that got laptops when the tracker didnt show any coming to there area. i hope thats the case with me as well.

tracker means nothing, theres tons of people that got laptops when the tracker didnt show any coming to there area. i hope thats the case with me as well.

mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

no web apps?
just a web browser?
sorta disappointed
tired.gif

laugh.gif
unlimited 3G
nerd.gif
?

mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

no web apps?
just a web browser?
sorta disappointed
tired.gif

laugh.gif
unlimited 3G
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by reener

mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

no web apps?
just a web browser?
sorta disappointed
tired.gif

laugh.gif
unlimited 3G
nerd.gif
?
100MB i think

Originally Posted by reener

mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

no web apps?
just a web browser?
sorta disappointed
tired.gif

laugh.gif
unlimited 3G
nerd.gif
?
100MB i think

Back
Top Bottom