Free 12-pack of Coke Products - get that FREE agent money.

saw this on slick deals

My Coke Rewards is offering a Free 12-pack of Coke Products. Thanks AmberDaisie

You will receive your reward within the next 5-6 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in, click on "My Account" and choose the "Rewards/Prizes Status" tab.

saw this on slick deals

My Coke Rewards is offering a Free 12-pack of Coke Products. Thanks AmberDaisie

You will receive your reward within the next 5-6 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in, click on "My Account" and choose the "Rewards/Prizes Status" tab.

68hqog.gif

you on slickdeals

ive been submitting orders for like the last hour im at about 15

hopefully i get them but im not holding my breath

you on slickdeals

ive been submitting orders for like the last hour im at about 15

hopefully i get them but im not holding my breath

Originally Posted by migit1209

I smell Snuggie business

well this offer won't make up for the snuggie scam, plus it isn't good for your body like the snuggie but it is from coke's reward program so...

Originally Posted by migit1209

I smell Snuggie business

well this offer won't make up for the snuggie scam, plus it isn't good for your body like the snuggie but it is from coke's reward program so...

if you looked on the site they have othercoupons of free things like 20 oz dasani or powerade or minute maid products. there are a ton of coupons on ebay already

if you looked on the site they have othercoupons of free things like 20 oz dasani or powerade or minute maid products. there are a ton of coupons on ebay already

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

ended with 44 12packs

and 3 powerades

hopefully they ship the coupons

dang bro you went extra hard..nh, but you did the offer 44 times? lol no wonder the link is down.

Back
Top Bottom