FREE $10 MLB.com GIFT CARD! OFFICIALLY DEAD!

My dude Zyzz, HOOKED. IT. UP. SICK!

I've been wanting a Dodgers road authentic for YEARS. And after working at sports retailer (and getting hooked up) I could never pay retail for authentic jerseys. :lol: :lol:

Damage done. Threw in a new LA fitted in as well. :nthat:

anybody got any leftovers? trying to pull the trigger on the fitteds i didn't get yesterday. only need 1 or 2 :D

Still works you guys. I just got 3 codes, so with the 30% off the Yankees fitted was free!

yea i changed my ip and its not letting me get anymore unless someone knows a site where i can send text message to :nerd: google voice does NOT work

All I did was use my facebook, my sister's, and the dude who I share an office with.
didn't change ip address or delete cookies or anything and it all went through. I'm going to try to create more facebook accounts when I get home and try it again.

You said you need at least 25 friends? So I'll make 25 accounts and that'll be 250 bucks :pimp:
Will probably stay in tonight :lol:

All I did was use my facebook, my sister's, and the dude who I share an office with.
didn't change ip address or delete cookies or anything and it all went through. I'm going to try to create more facebook accounts when I get home and try it again.

You said you need at least 25 friends? So I'll make 25 accounts and that'll be 250 bucks :pimp:
Will probably stay in tonight :lol:

you wont make 25 accounts though :lol: because facebook will force you to verify each account after a few with a cell phone number through text.

im trying to bypass that right now

Dang, been a while since I've made a facebook account. We have about 5 machines at the house that I can use
Maybe make up to 5 on each computer.

If you figure out a while to bypass it let me know bro. Trying to grab every team I don't have :lol:

yea google voice doesnt work, so if someone knows of a site to send text messages to it would be awesome but i dont think there is a site :frown:

^ that wont work

I was looking at a post on slickdeals and someone actually emailed that wrapp company and got a reply

It basically said that its on to you people making fake fb accounts and its only working for accounts with recent activity...something along those lines

I forgot what page it was on but it was in the first 25 pages if anybody wants to check for themselves

^ that wont work

I was looking at a post on slickdeals and someone actually emailed that wrapp company and got a reply

It basically said that its on to you people making fake fb accounts and its only working for accounts with recent activity...something along those lines

I forgot what page it was on but it was in the first 25 pages if anybody wants to check for themselves

incorrect, made a new account last night and got the code no problem lol

Yeah mine has been inactive for months and it still works. I'll just get as much as I can then.
I see dudes on SD are posting their fb accounts for more friends. I'm gonna join that thread later on and see how well it goes.

Im just telling you what I read on slick deals homie

Just a thought, if 25 nters made 25 fake pages each and we all added eachother, we could go in real quick

The problem for me isnt making the 25 fake pages, its getting 25 people to accept some guy named Lucious Jones with no picture or mutual friends

Last edited:
I actually think I ordered the wrong size :frown:

You're not the only one, I've never wore a fitted in my life. Just googled "What's the most common fitted hap size?", Most websites had 7 3/8, So that's the size I ordered. :lol: :rofl: :smh:

and yeah, If you make too many fake FB pages, FB will track you down and ask you to verify it via text, and you'll be lucky if they don't disable the accounts that were made.

Last edited:
lol same size I ordered. all I remember is I have a couple 7 1/2 and they were too big and just bought a 7 1/4 not too long ago and it's a little tight

I'll post the facebooks in here. Everyone should do the same.

Last edited:
even if you buy the right size it wont fit, like i said before i got a bunch of hats coming and ill bet $10 that none of them will fit. NEW ERA IS GARBAGE when it comes to sizing these days :smh: gonna be very disappointed when they arrive, i can feel it

If yall got MLB on fields you can always take them to lids and exchange them for your correct size

I did it when newera.com had the 50% off sale and some of the hats were off in sizing

Back
Top Bottom