FREE $10 MLB.com GIFT CARD! OFFICIALLY DEAD!

no idea :lol: :\

anyways, anyone got extra codes? PM me, i swear if i put it one more order im done 100% sure now :lol: i want a white sox shirt

Check the URL, If it says https://www.wrapp.com/us/app#sorry
Then you can't redeem it and your account violates the terms, Happened to me already.
ohwell.gif
it doesnt lol bruh i just want my codes bruh I did it from my boys fb, doesnt load. logged into mine after a year of inactivity, no go. wtf bruh.

maybe they are having trouble again? check back and try to load it later today

Apparently the codes aren't loading right now. The site is probably getting hammered with traffic right now. Try back in a few hours.

How are you guys getting shipment emails already? I only got the confirmation one haha
Is it because I paid with paypal instead of my card?

Aye Zyzz do you know how long this promo is going on for?

I just remembered I have my family reunion on labor day weekend, I can bring the ipad and go ham

Aye Zyzz do you know how long this promo is going on for?

I just remembered I have my family reunion on labor day weekend, I can bring the ipad and go ham

no idea to be honest.

the way my orders ship fast is im using shoprunner free trial which gives you free 2-day shipping on mlb.com :lol: i just made another order for a white sox sweater. my Toronto hat arrived yesterday and i got other hats arriving on monday.

so if you guys are ordering a bunch of stuff and or want free shipping just sign up for the free trial so you get free quick shipping and cancel after you receive it

Thanks for all the info guys, NT is always onto stuff. If anyone has any codes to share I'd appreciate it. Just need a couple more to get my grail. :smokin

whats your grail? :nerd:

no more codes for me now, i dont think theres anything else for me to order :lol:

Does this work on MiLB Store and is this promotion over? I just want to snag some hats on the low.

Back
Top Bottom