DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

lol @ Phil

"What is wrong with you? Go sit down!"

:rofl:
roll.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
if Phil didn't have two bad hips, he would have rushed antoni and flipped him into the first row..
laugh.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

"What the @#%$ is wrong with you? Go sit down."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE
07-08 Big East Champions
PSN ID: jhawkcuse​

How did i miss that :rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM LAKERS1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the Lakers beating the Suns like that... Good win Lakers!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE ARE THE BEST"

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

It's too early in the season for D'Antoni to get that mad.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Quote:
i bet ZoDogg is driving home telling himself "man i bet all those guys on NT are making fun of" me
laugh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Quote:
Nothing like a regular season victory over a team that beat you in the playoffs to make you think you have a legit payback.
TEAM XBOX360
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
Good win for us but we have a tough game sunday night. Time to move on and think about the jazz.
TEAM LAKERS
It hurts to see such a proud franchise be reactive, not proactive.​

Why exactly was D'Antoni mad?

what happened? i feel a sleep during the game.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Phil called a TO late in the forth quarter

TEAM LAKERS1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

is there any other coach in the L that whines and cries more than D'Antoni? i mean cot damn, every call this dude is yellin with his girly voice on the sidelines... sit your @#%$ down and shut the @#%$ up!
just my $.02

^ Not just that; he called a timeout after a t.v. timeout. :lol:
laugh.gif

Maybe Phil still needed more time to talk to his boys. Maybe a t.v. timeout wasn't enough. It was a close game, and he had to keep the game plan tight. :nerd:
nerd.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

phil already mentioned that it was because there was a mandatory timeout coming up in a couple minutes.. (you can only have 3 timeouts going into the last 2 minutes, so if you have more than that, it'll get automatically called for you)

if you think about it, it's actually better to take it all at once instead of starting again then stopping again a minute later.

but of course, hitler had to get mad..
ifbelieve it..
..you can achieve it!
- stephon xzavior marbury -
hmm hmmm hmm..

Quote:
is there any other coach in the L that whines and cries more than D'Antoni? i mean cot damn, every call this dude is yellin with his girly voice on the sidelines... sit your @#%$ down and shut the @#%$ up!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

Quote:
phil already mentioned that it was because there was a mandatory timeout coming up in a couple minutes.. (you can only have 3 timeouts going into the last 2 minutes, so if you have more than that, it'll get automatically called for you)

if you think about it, it's actually better to take it all at once instead of starting again then stopping again a minute later.

but of course, hitler had to get mad..

that is the explanation and I believe Colonel Sanders. Danwhiney must feel like an idiot right now...
www.dyyhardsvault.com Authentic Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts here.

Blog for new items/personal blog.

Quote:
Well, actually it's more like a nationally televised embarassment by a team who's suppose to be in the gutter.

But yeah, I'll take a PHX Suns butt whoopin' any day right now since we're predicted to not even make the playoffs.

It's all good though, I'll take all the times we've laid down the law on the Suns in the Playoffs since you want to dig up the past. I mean, the playoffs we're they've eliminated us is in the past now. So since you want to talk about the past let's talk about all the times the Lakers have eliminated the Suns in the playoffs on their way to a Championship ring?
www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/LAL20061031.html

If I pointed out that the Suns eliminated the Lakers the previous season.

Quote:
So the fact that it was nationally televised makes it less of just a regular season game?

No the fact that the underdog team straight whooped on the favorite team.

I mean, if it was the other way around, Suns fans would be savoring another victory over the lowly Lakers.

Quote:
I bet you would've said the very same thing this time last year when this happened:
TEAM XBOX360
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
No the fact that the underdog team straight whooped on the favorite team.

The same thing happened last year, and the Lakers didn't even have Kobe playing. And the Suns still went on to beat them in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom