Freaking pathetic.

Quote:
Apparently, D'An-phoney yelled to Phil Jackson, "We're good. We've got 3 more games with you this year. We're good."
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

damn, now phoenix is only 10-3 against the lakers these past few seasons in the regular season.

This game has been pure comedy I've been laffin the whole time I guess the tittle of this thread should b changed 2 official the lakers sonned the suns hahaahhahalmao

I'm going out tonight and drinking to this. :rofl:
roll.gif

pimp.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Lakers' bench alone brought a can of @#%$ whooping for the Suns home opener.

Lakers fans find some joy at the expense of the Suns and Zodogg. :lol:
laugh.gif
Zero Tolerance

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Yesssss!!!! What a win!!! I can sleep good tonight :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:D
happy.gif
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
TEAM LAKERS
1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

were just rubbing it in as he would. victory feels good, ill sleep amazingly. hell maybe not i might need to bust out the champagne.

D'antoni looks like he's gonna take his belt off on the way to the locker foom.

WAMP WAMP

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
TeamLakers​

Suns gettin whooped. I'm lovin it.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

lakers played damn well, and the suns couldnt hit anything! laker fans, ya'll played a great game, but dont start talking hella @#%$, its a long season
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

Quote:
Send them home to Fakerland crying and complaining.

Quote:
D'An-phoney yelled to Phil Jackson, "We're good. We've got 3 more games with you this year. We're good."
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Quote:
Apparently, D'An-phoney yelled to Phil Jackson, "We're good. We've got 3 more games with you this year. We're good."
ers tonight
shoes4life2 stated on August 3rd, 2006:​
Quote:
If the Bulls don't finish with the a #2 seed or higher(record wise), I'll never hype up any of my teams ever again on here.

pimp.gif

i love it when the TEAM plays like this.
good game :smile:
smile.gif
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

Good LORD, Ric Bucher, SHUT UP.

That was one of the most forced interviews ever. Dude wanted every question to be about Kobe possibly being traded, and wanted Kobe's every answer to be along the lines of, "I'm staying, " or "I'm leaving."
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Bucher keeps asking him if he wants out :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE
07-08 Big East Champions
PSN ID: jhawkcuse​

Did Kobe say "guys are putting their individual ? to the side"?

LMAO
DETROIT BASKETBALL​
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

Back
Top Bottom