Freaking pathetic.

I never knew Hill flopped so much. He'll fit right in with the Suns defense. Or is this something he learned as part of the Suns way of doing things? Because I've never seen him flop his whole career as much as he has tonight.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
I'm sorry if I'm late but where are all the Suns fans?
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMLAKERS

Kobe needs to continue to give the ball up. We need to be up by at least 15 pts going into the 4th.
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS​
Team Xbox 360
Gamertag: Gator Boy 24​

D. Fish is making Nash is personal biatch.
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS​
Team Xbox 360
Gamertag: Gator Boy 24​

Fish is punking Nash in the @#%$ tonight.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
07-08 Big East Champions
PSN ID: jhawkcuse​

The Suns are going to start slowing things down.

We're doing an excellent job on defensive rebounds.

I'm glad to see Nash's incessant whining actually DIRECTLY cost his team two points, as he never even ATTEMPTED to play defense after getting ripped, and that lead to a wide open dunk for Turiaf from Kobe.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

fisher looks like a great pickup this year.
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

Hopefully the Suns can make a comeback.

I noticed Dallas lost.
Phoenix Suns
Arizona Diamondbacks
Arizona Cardinals
Arizona Wildcats

lakers need to stop taking threes starting now. go inside. this suns defense is terrible. they are rushing their shots and thats what is killing their offense. until the final buzzer, this game aint over... :smh:
smh.gif
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at [email protected]

I'm sorry but the suns have the worst defense I have ever seen in my life. I feel sorry for suns fans. They seem like a good team on paper and when you watch them on the offensive end, but once again they have no chance at making the finals.
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson.​

Back
Top Bottom