Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I sat on all my supreme V pairs and wish I hadn't now 
laugh.gif

I came up on 2 camo pairs for retail. Sold 1 for 700 but thought I should hold onto the other for trade bait. Now I'm sittin on em smh. Should've sold/traded them when they were up lol. 

Crazy how much these frags are reachin now. 

laugh.gif

I came up on 2 camo pairs for retail. Sold 1 for 700 but thought I should hold onto the other for trade bait. Now I'm sittin on em smh. Should've sold/traded them when they were up lol. 

Crazy how much these frags are reachin now. 
I still think the Preme Vs will go up in value like all Preme products when the market drys up. But yes, the frag prices is nuts

Man , wish I had a pair of frags. You think I can sell a pair of ds banned 1 to get these? Or should I keep the banned 1? That banned 1 leather is so butter.

^Wouldnt hurt to try, but then again, you'll be out of Banneds...unless you have doubles.

swooshsupreme swooshsupreme
I wouldn't do it, imo. You'd be better off selling other shoes and saving up for frags versus selling your banneds.

Unless you have the most coveted size, you might be able to make enough to break even for the Frags.

Last edited:
Random thought:

After trying on both of my Frags and comparing, I've come to the conclusion that they fit more like the 2013 mold but look more like the remastered pairs. Even so, I don't find them to be quite as tall as the other remastered 1s while still maintaining a height above the 2013 mold. It's like they're in between...outside of quality. Anyone else care to share their thoughts?

I'm thinking I should size up now.

I don't have time for this nonsense.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom