Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Thanks guys.

Reps given.

If anyone knows someone looking for DS sz 11.5 Royals please please please send them my way.

I saw a girl wearing these a few months ago. Wasnt sure if they were fufu.. but dam it was my first time seeing anyone wear them except a worker at UNDFTD.. totally just beat em to the ground. 

I think I want more frags.

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
me too but these boys are crazy with their prices. Guy I bought my pair from offered me a bulk deal and I passed. I highly regret that now 
embarassed.gif
 $700 a pair for 6 pairs..... 

me too but these boys are crazy with their prices. Guy I bought my pair from offered me a bulk deal and I passed. I highly regret that now :wow:  $700 a pair for 6 pairs..... 

Eh don't even be mad at yourself. Some shoes you take a plunge on and purchase for a ridiculously high amount at the time and they increase, others decrease.. And most of the time it's more on the decrease end.. No way anyone coulda guessed this one

Eh don't even be mad at yourself. Some shoes you take a plunge on and purchase for a ridiculously high amount at the time and they increase, others decrease.. And most of the time it's more on the decrease end.. No way anyone coulda guessed this one

I couldn't agree more with this statement man! U win some u lose some Fareal. I purchased 3 pairs right after release for around 1800 and now I see it was a solid move

Damn but who would have known right?  
Yeah man, was risky. 
yeah the shoes game is a hit or miss. I sat on all my supreme V pairs and wish I hadn't now lol. At least I got my personal pair for 700 though, seems like retail nowadays 

Back
Top Bottom