Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

@endeesee
 (A.K.A  Alvin LI from brooklyn) die in a grease of fire u pce of crap scammer (got me for frags like a year ago ...
mad.gif

congrats all for your Frags!

they simply beautiful 
nthat.gif

What ever happened with that, did you get any of your funds back?
nerd.gif
nah,took the L unfortunately

Just got another pair of frags. I traded White Supreme 5, Camo Supreme 5, and Chicago 1s (that i all got for retail) for Fragment 1s and $70. Is that a coo deal?

Just got another pair of frags. I traded White Supreme 5, Camo Supreme 5, and Chicago 1s (that i all got for retail) for Fragment 1s and $70. Is that a coo deal?
Don't worry too much what we think, if you are happier with a pair of Frags by giving up those shoes, then its a great deal!

1. It's already done.

2. They are your shoes.

3. Does it matter since... It's already done.

yeah im more happier with the frags, just getting some opinions on what you guys think. 
If you're going based off the current market value, then it is pretty dead on as far as value wise.

If you're wondering what we think about the shoe-for-shoe ratio, 3:1 seems a bit much.

As mentioned by others, as long as you're happy with it, our opinions or what we think shouldn't matter, or make you have traders remorse. Congrats.

Last edited:
My opinion, the two supremes would have been enough. I get it that you paid retail for all those shoes, but remember that guy on the other end maybe paid 180.00 for his shoes.

Back
Top Bottom