Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

think i'll unDS pair on my bday (6/26) the day before the SBB release.

nthat.gif
6/25
nthat.gif

So I just paid 1G for my pair 1 Fukien G. I really wanted these and prices just keep rising. I'm freaking dying inside right now. My damn knees are shaky, can't walk straight. Holy moly. Dear lord give me the strength.

So I just paid 1G for my pair 1 Fukien G. I really wanted these and prices just keep rising. I'm freaking dying inside right now. My damn knees are shaky, can't walk straight. Holy moly. Dear lord give me the strength.
Damn bro that's steep. I paid resale too (not nearly that much) but man are they sexy in person, I hope you really like them when you get em' Congratz!

Congrats! I know how you feel, just copped 2 pairs myself at $1200 :frown:

Prices continue to move higher though so better now than later.

hit the weed fam it will calm your nerves. The hard part is over. You got to pay to play remember.

Last edited:
Beware of seller that goes by CANDY3.

This dude was acting like a buyer on my fragments and asking for my pictures with his name tagged. I sent him several pictures with a note that says my name as seller and his name as buyer. He didn't want them and insisted that i send pictures with his name Candy3 only.

Becareful.

Glad I paid $700 day of release.

Didn't have to worry about fakes either which was a HUGE relief considering the current market.

Honestly if I struck out on these I don't think I could pay the crazy resale prices. I just got blessed enough to grab on on the OG drop and and one on the past restock, but these prices now are insane man.

Yea you say that because you copped for retail. If you struck out both times, you would be singing a different tune my friend. Frags are more valuable to the people who missed out on them then they are to the people who paid retail. Same goes for any other shoe someone holds in high regard.

Yea you say that because you copped for retail. If you struck out both times, you would be singing a different tune my friend. Frags are more valuable to the people who missed out on them then they are to the people who paid retail. Same goes for any other shoe someone holds in high regard.
Yes, I agree with this statement; do you know how many people want to suck the Fragment creator's **** just to get a pair?

Honestly if I struck out on these I don't think I could pay the crazy resale prices. I just got blessed enough to grab on on the OG drop and and one on the past restock, but these prices now are insane man.
You got one on the restock too? WTF kinda bot were you using?

Back
Top Bottom