Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Challenging others masculinity over the internet feels very gradeschool but at the same time, Telling people to follow antiquated fashion rules akin to don't wear white after labor day.

It's just nonsense flying in from all directions, So anybody gonna post some more fragments or nah?

-also just to drive this feminine vs masculine thing home at least for 2 pages of this thread.

So it's feminine to look at a guys clothes, so you should be telling your girlfriend and lady friends what to wear?

it's tired and literally doesn't work on a forum essentially about shoes. 

Leave your insecurities offline.

Last edited:
bro i'm from italy, we know how to dress and one of the first thing u should do when matching clothes is avoid black and blue toghether... it may be fine when it comes to sports jerseys but in real life it's like gettin a cappuccino after lunch, u gonna be laughed at!
smile.gif
I don't live in ITALY 

I Live in SUNNY CALIFORNIA

WE wear Black with Blue

even NAVY with Black

BANG OUT

Why is that a feminine trait though? As if yall men dont talk about what the other guy has on as bad as some women do.

Why would I care what another dude wears?

I mean NT Denim is a thing. There's a monthly thread called "What did you wear today?" Honestly a lot of this site is dedicated to caring about what other men wear, even if it's only what they're wearing on their feet.

Last edited:
Comparison.
Was there this much craze over the Royal blues? Damn, people just want want others can't have.. like I said its human nature. Some of yall acting like you just bought a Ferrari or something... **** I just bought a JEEP SRT8. **** sneakers.. I won't pick up chicks with kicks but there's a possibility I will with this new whip :smile:

And again.. some of yall got this pair some of us didn't ... I bet Nike will release another "limited collab" again and the tables will turn.. so some of yall need to stop acting like you have something special. Its a sneaker that costs no more than $15 to make (maybe 20 with the added 'lightening bolt' lol. I'm going to the mall to cop some Toms... just so some kid can get a pair donated to them. It's all about the cause and Nike has no cause. I'm done now.

</rant>

Last edited:
Was there this much craze over the Royal blues? Damn, people just want want others can't have.. like I said its human nature. Some of yall acting like you just bought a Ferrari or something... **** I just bought a JEEP SRT8.. **** sneakers.. I won't pick up chicks with kicks but theres a possibility I will with my hemi :smile:
Eh yo, Eff chicks. I got rid of my gas guzzler for a hybrid so I can have extra cash for kicks! (Jk gf would kill me)

bahahah :wink:
 I mean kicks are nice to have.. but some of these dudes have nothing else stunting because they were able to get a few pairs...

$800 is money, but I hope some of you have more than that in the stash. Lol.

We got the fashion killa from Italy rocking gaudy US themed AF1's & the sneaker CEO who's going to start a footwear brand that will rival Nike :lol:

This thread's hilarious.

Challenging others masculinity over the internet feels very gradeschool but at the same time, Telling people to follow antiquated fashion rules akin to don't wear white after labor day.

It's just nonsense flying in from all directions, So anybody gonna post some more fragments or nah?

-also just to drive this feminine vs masculine thing home at least for 2 pages of this thread.
So it's feminine to look at a guys clothes, so you should be telling your girlfriend and lady friends what to wear?
it's tired and literally doesn't work on a forum essentially about shoes. 
Leave your insecurities offline.

Yeah and my point was.... please stop with likening this behavior to some sort of feminine trait.

We got the fashion killa from Italy rocking gaudy US themed AF1's & the sneaker CEO who's going to start a footwear brand that will rival Nike
laugh.gif

This thread's hilarious.
Why you mad? At least I'm thinking out of the box :wink: Could maybe be why I made so much bread last year.

I mean NT Denim is a thing. There's a monthly thread called "What did you wear today?" Honestly a lot of this site is dedicated to caring about what other men wear, even if it's only what they're wearing on their feet.

So why isn't it in the wdywt thread?

I can't take a dude serious who has some Fourth of July Payless force 1s trying to tell others how to dress

I came here looking for maybe some fit pics, but it would appear shameless flaunting and the resulting jealously have gotten the best of this thread not surprisingly, a pity it is

Is it just me or are frags barely higher than royals. The shape and cuts are different on the panels, but overall height is not much different at all.

Back
Top Bottom