Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

i think it was leftover stock they put up
sick.gif
 i took my PM off it damn

Yikes... a week+ ago most people saying these will go down in price and its the hype etc. Now some of those peeps paying $800. People really only want what they can't have and that's human nature but over a sneaker? It's just sneakers! Wake up... These sneakers arent all that anyways.. whats so different from the Royal blues? Lighting bolts? Like someone else said these aren't even the best of quality. HYPE HYPE HYPE... I wonder what most of us will own a few years down the road if JB has everyone going crazy over a pair of $15 sneakers. lol

and so what if someone doesn't wear a sneaker they buy? Ive seen people frontin' slipping and sliding all over the place with tape on their soles. Lol.

Yikes... a week+ ago most people saying these will go down in price and its the hype etc. Now some of those peeps paying $800. People really only want what they can't have and that's human nature but over a sneaker? It's just sneakers! Wake up... These sneakers arent all that anyways.. whats so different from the Royal blues? Lighting bolts? Like someone else said these aren't even the best of quality. HYPE HYPE HYPE... I wonder what most of us will own a few years down the road if JB has everyone going crazy over a pair of $15 sneakers. lol

and so what if someone doesn't wear a sneaker they buy? Ive seen people frontin' slipping and sliding all over the place with tape on their soles. Lol.

Why are people still posting this stuff? :lol:

Did any NT members with atc bots eat on this release?

If so i might finally have to try n get one.

One dude with three from ndc.....

Materials are totally different though. Banned look like an old vintage shoe, frags material is like a better version of recent AJ1 leather.

Back
Top Bottom