Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

View media item 1332557 View media item 1332558
Just arrived

People say they're second only to banned 1s, others say they're same as B/W

Yall don't make any sense :smh:

Last edited:
My pair came in today and while they're really nice I was slightly let down... I was expecting quality to be better but it reminded me of a pair of dunks I got my girl months ago for $100... So for retail it's a good shoe but I would never pay over 3 for these... On that note I can't wait to wear them lol
true yeah  bro i got $200 cash, im gonna add that extra hundo to make you feel better

true yeah  bro i got $200 cash, im gonna add that extra hundo to make you feel better

Yea um... No... I really like the shoes don't get me wrong I bought them to wear... Guess i just hyped myself up to much but I love them

View media item 1332574
Some recent sold auctions. I messaged some of the sellers and they claimed buyer didnt pay when they ended at 750.

Sounds like they won their own listing and will need to relist lol.

Some recent sold auctions. I messaged some of the sellers and they claimed buyer didnt pay when they ended at 750.

Sounds like they won their own listing and will need to relist lol.

This right here is why I hate selling heat on ebay... Ebay doesn't do anything to people with new accounts that don't pay so they just sit there and run up the bids...

Exactly. And you can trust you are getting authentic shoes.

You can't say that for ebay sellers with zero feedback that have never sold anything before.

youngzayiles youngzayiles some of these sellers ARE the non-payers....

One of them tried to tell me he sold two at $1350. I made him an offer, he refused. Then his listing ended for $750.

Messaged him again asking how the sale worked out, then he said he is sending them to flightclub....lol

Last edited:
@Youngzayiles some of these sellers ARE the non-payers....

One of them tried to tell me he sold two at $1350. I made him an offer, he refused. Then his listing ended for $750.

Messaged him again asking how the sale worked out, then he said he is sending them to flightclub....lol
One of his buddies won the bid
roll.gif

Yep thats why ebay sucks for buyers and sellers at times. I just hit BIN prices when i think the price is right so i dont have to play games.

@Youngzayiles some of these sellers ARE the non-payers....

Yeah the old get you bid up trick with a fake accnt or have a buddy help you and hope someone bites once its high... SMH

Last edited:
You can choose your own price at FC. It means nothing. Pairs sitting at 750 BIN on ebay.

Dont overhype yourself. People getting pairs from ndc are all going to scramble to undercut.
youngzayiles youngzayiles some of these sellers ARE the non-payers....

Must be the size. I'm being offered $800 daily and some of those are local meetups here in SoCal

getemchavez getemchavez

I think the big footers and small footer sizes are going for more.

Dont get me wrong there are still people who are going to pay more just to get them in hand. I dont doubt that at all.

I'm just telling you guys the info I have gathered from watching these since release.

So the whole idea that legit pairs have more defined/deep Fragment logos is false. I just got my second pair in from FTL EU and the fragment logo is no where near as defined as my NDC/eu pair.

Flightclubs prices are actually negotiated between store and person who puts them up, my friend tried to sell his legend blues in a kids 7 for 200 for quick cash but she insisted on 325 until he went with it.

Its not rich clientelle, the storefront has tourists and people who have no access to these releases. that + generally working off a different more powerful dollar tend to work out in your favor, + the impulse of having the shoe in hand sometimes. (but at that rate tax is charged and they take 20%)

It's a combo of what you want and what they think the most reasonable market price is. 

Like asking 10k for frags won't fly, but asking for 1100 right now wouldn't be outside of reasonable.

Last edited:
So the whole idea that legit pairs have more defined/deep Fragment logos is false. I just got my second pair in from FTL EU and the fragment logo is no where near as defined as my NDC/eu pair.
How's the NA tag looking on both? I think every pair I've actually seen that are legit has some of the writing on the inside of the tag being shown on the front.

Finally saw these in person. Quality is great, would be nice to see this moving forward on OG 1s.

Back
Top Bottom