Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

That tag in that pick.  
roll.gif

:rofl:
I've actually wondered that same exact thing!

Sometimes if I get someone mad :lol:
:rofl:

"considered copping to customize into Royals"

"trade my once worn Doernbecher Foams for these"

IS THIS REAL LIFE?
Dont see whats wrong with customizing them into royals. Frag quality royals with that mold :wow:

Who is this guy?

Ignore him. His posts in this thread have been questionable.

If it's too good to be true it probably is, market value is 700 and above. Ain't no way you're getting a legit pair for 400.

I'd rather go on vacation then drop 700 for a sneaker with mediocre quality, no history, all hype.

well. if prices don't get better and homies aint coming through, lol I'll probably cop at 700ish and just call it a day...

:lol:...I don't think so.

Anybody over 40 who grew up watching Jordan play in 1's would not choose Frag's over Royal's.

You saying "come at me bro" only exposes your age and immaturity.

Imo, frags are just cleaner than royals, easily. And I'm not even being a prisoner of the moment

Not like MJ played in The Royals. Frags are better than a lot of OGs but def not the Royals. I like em better than the Chicagos tho. Truth be told I dont think I would like the Chicagos if they werent OGs. That shoe is essential for the history not the color.

Yah I said it. Dont een care.

Under 30. What of it?

Until I see pics of MJ rocking the Fragment's, this pic will always stand out.    

My frag's arrive Friday, but still... Royals >>>>>

Last edited:
Not like MJ played in The Royals. Frags are better than a lot of OGs but def not the Royals. I like em better than the Chicagos tho. Truth be told I dont think I would like the Chicagos if they werent OGs. That shoe is essential for the history not the color.

Under 30. What of it?

Because if u didn't grow up during that time, of course you wouldn't care. You have no association with what made the Jordan 1 the Jordan 1. The Frag's, although a nice shoe, is just a rip off of two Jordan 1 OG classics. The designer of the Frag's didn't do anything special. He just blended together two classics. Lol

"I dont een care" either. :lol:

Under 30. What of it?

I mean, that's a given for me. Jordan 1's and the Jumpman logo should NEVER go together.

Last edited:
My good folks. stop paying these reseller $300-$700+ for a jordan1...hell any sneaker for that matter. understand that a sneaker is only what you make it. cant believe ppl really think $400 is a steal for these. come on ppl show some restraint. Make it so that this hypebeast and resellers regret they ever own 20+ pairs to sell back to you for 6X's the retail. stop being a slave to this.

Because if u didn't grow up during that time, of course you wouldn't care. You have no association with what made the Jordan 1 the Jordan 1. The Frag's, although a nice shoe, is just a rip off of two Jordan 1 OG classics. The designer of the Frag's didn't do anything special. He just blended together two classics. Lol

"I dont een care" either. :lol:

IDK why people think you need to be over 30 to enjoy Jordan. I vividly remember his second threepeat, and I still dont een care bout the Chicagos. This is not the first time some of these retros have come out since their OG release.

Surprised JB never thought to do this colorway themselves. Closest they got was the Celtics

Back
Top Bottom