Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'm blessed
wink.gif
I think this word trumps hate as the most misused word on this forum on social media.

I hate when materials things garner the word "blessed"

I doubt your GOD cares if you have money to buy $800 shoes.

Last edited:
Why would someone go in a yeezy thread to complain about fragment prices doe? LOL

Nah, wasn't talking about going into the Yeezy thread to complain about frag prices.

I was talking about going into the Yeezy thread and complain about the prices in general.

This Frag release is nothing new. Black/Reds, Shadows, Royals, Black Toes and LMs are all pricey now. Peeps acting like this is a 1st for prices to be this high :lol:

The salt in this thread is on another level

I think it's crazy/ suspicious that people are paying above flightclub prices for these on ebay.

I was pretty sure we all like had an agreed thing where flightclub had the highest prices and was a last resort sorta place.

I think it's crazy/ suspicious that people are paying above flightclub prices for these on ebay.

I was pretty sure we all like had an agreed thing where flightclub had the highest prices and was a last resort sorta place.
Flightclub prices dont include shipping and tax for California and New York customers. You're looking at an easy extra $100 in those fees

Flightclub prices dont include shipping and tax for California and New York customers. You're looking at an easy extra $100 in those fees

i was wondering the same thing too. Thanks for the clarification, as I didn't acknowledge Tax & Fees

Although, if I am willing to pay $900 via Ebay, then I would probably prefer it come from FC for the extra $100, just because of the confidence in the product I am getting.

Thanks again for the referral, please do not take my msg incorrectly. :D

i was wondering the same thing too. Thanks for the clarification, as I didn't acknowledge Tax & Fees

Although, if I am willing to pay $900 via Ebay, then I would probably prefer it come from FC for the extra $100, just because of the confidence in the product I am getting.

Thanks again for the referral, please do not take my msg incorrectly.
happy.gif
agreed, just way too much sketch going on out there for these... dudes out there know the thirst out there and are gettin dudes left and right...

but did u happen to see dude who claimed he got a pair of fake infra23 6s from FC tho?

If it doesnt have a receipt theres no chance in h3ll I'm coppin these 

Last edited:

I forgot all about taxes, shipping i knew. ahhh.

I guess a person in those two states can cut the shipping by picking it up if thy live close, while people in a lot of states can cut taxes depending on their state, and just pay shipping.

Last edited:
i stopped looking on ebay. cant trust any seller and the ones that seem OK are 1000+. I honestly rather pick up an extra bred or royal for that kind of money... or even banned 1s.

smh.. oh well..

I think the problem folks are having with prices are that even royals and blk/red could be had for $350 and lower from the week of release and gradually crept up.

The frags went full ****** from the start. It didn't give most of us a fighting chance to even cop for double retail, which i assume many of us were thinking we could do based on past experience.

It is what it is. I can't justify them personally at these prices, so I'll wait until the next shoe releases and the hype calms down.

I think the problem folks are having with prices are that even royals and blk/red could be had for $350 and lower from the week of release and gradually crept up.

The frags went full ****** from the start. It didn't give most of us a fighting chance to even cop for double retail, which i assume many of us were thinking we could do based on past experience.

It is what it is. I can't justify them personally at these prices, so I'll wait until the next shoe releases and the hype calms down.
think that's gonna be the new trend - prices skyrocket after they sell out rather than creep up slowly like the past. Prices should dip a fair bit but eventually find it's way somewhere in between. I'm praying these go down to ~$500.

Back
Top Bottom