Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I got a text at 1:01, I'm just waiting on that shipped and my bday at the sky zone will be great. Lol yea sky zone( trampoline play place) im tired of bottle popping or dinners.

I will say that considering the type of release, the service worked great. i had 3. Hit the first, logged in the second and it carted but kept getting the product in cart exceeds. 3rd never carted. Lesson learned though and it was my first time. I took to long with the whole process but the nikelab thing threw me off since i was forced to do it all at work.

View media item 1325461
No high end sneakers you like? SLP are like high class version of the AJ1. Love mine.

I need to grab them YSLs at one point. There are a few High end sneakers I like but I wouldnt pay that much for em.
I got a text at 1:01, I'm just waiting on that shipped and my bday at the sky zone will be great. Lol yea sky zone( trampoline play place) im tired of bottle popping or dinners.

Some people cant handle the turn up. We wont judge you for it.

I can't believe these shoes are going for 1k why not buy some Rick Owens, Balenciags, saint Laurent or um maybe OG ROYALS with that money. Sneaker game is so mysterious.

mrghostmemphis mrghostmemphis I almost forgot that end didn't release theirs yet but I'm sure it's another chance where I'll miss out again. Someone wanted my Royals + 200 for these. :rolleyes

@MrGhostMemphis I almost forgot that end didn't release theirs yet but I'm sure it's another chance where I'll miss out again. Someone wanted my Royals + 200 for these.
eyes.gif
The disrespect is real 
roll.gif

mrghostmemphis mrghostmemphis Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. I was close to having a trade fall through in Australia but his friend wasn't able to get my size in Hong Kong. So close yet so far :rofl:

Last edited:
so there was a guy with frags for $650...finally sold some shoes I don't need and asked if he still had them

he sold them for $770, checked the bay and prices skyrocketed from yesterday

this isn't looking very promising

sometimes i have doubt using atc service, like example these fragment atc was €32, but after a few hype going on. price was raise till €62 and the service did open atc 4 times to gain more attention i guess.

when upon the release, they failed getting cart 2 accounts of mine. but they carted 35 pairs and blame nike eu hving limited stocks. doesnt make sense if stock were limited but atc slot keeps on open for more.

well tried 2 different atc company both failed hard at nike, well im salty not getting a single pair even i bought 2. damn.

Struck out on this release, not going to pay resell prices. Hopefully, I will be able to eat when the Chicagos release.

Caved and bought a pair for $700. Way more than i was expecting to spend on these but I figured the price on these would rise over time just like the black/gold 1s. If anyone wants a comparison of past 1s let me know i have just about every release expect the black whites of this year. ill definitely be posting a comparison to an OG 1 when i get the frags in.

Caved and bought a pair for $700. Way more than i was expecting to spend on these but I figured the price on these would rise over time just like the black/gold 1s. If anyone wants a comparison of past 1s let me know i have just about every release expect the black whites of this year. ill definitely be posting a comparison to an OG 1 when i get the frags in.

where did you get a pair for $700?

Back
Top Bottom