Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

i cant believe i actually copped my sz for euro retail on nikestore eu, now i just have to wait a good 10 days before they reach me here in the states. what happened on footlocker.eu, how did people find them, i found them around 2 50 am cst but only sz 13 was showing and it wouldnt even add to cart, then i here people copped 2 and 3 pairs from fl.eu, fl.eu is my go to site, first release i missed on there on a good minute.

Are the WTAPS x Fragment shirts that were made to match these releasing in the U.S.? Only saw them for sale on Japanese websites which are usually cheaper than U.S. anyway.

Sadly only way we can obtain shoes, it sucks but I see no other way until it changes. I'm tired of missing releases and I wanted to try it.
Aye if I can't get it manually, then I just dont get it. Plus, you have to pay for a bot. Not worth it.

I was at work (FD) today. Had two computers, a laptop and a cellphone ready to go. Then, about 15 minutes from 1, this happened.
410618018.jpg

By the looks of it, I wouldn't have had much luck anyway.

I was at work (FD) today. Had two computers, a laptop and a cellphone ready to go. Then, about 15 minutes from 1, this happened.
410618018.jpg

By the looks of it, I wouldn't have had much luck anyway.

Wow was someone listening to Migos at ignorant levels?

But seriously no one was hurt right ? a lot of damage ? Hope all is well.

Reread u a Firefighter thought it was your crib lol iIght us kicks are safe. Good

Last edited:
Wow was someone listening to Migos at ignorant levels?

But seriously no one was hurt right ? a lot of damage ? Hope all is well.

Reread u a Firefighter thought it was your crib lol iIght us kicks are safe. Good
Nobody was hurt.  Homeowners **** got pretty badly burnt up.

No kicks lost

My ATC got blocked. I failed miserably on mobile after being inline for 30min. 

Nonetheless a big Congrats to those who ate.

On that note, If anyone wants to sell me their Shadows in a size 8 to accumulate funds to get their frags PM me.

Back
Top Bottom