Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

These frags are a figment of most dudes imagination.  I'm seeing dudes that couldn't cop legend blues and pantones talking about frags.  People can't be serious.
laugh.gif

This is Niketalk where we help other members out. These new members sometimes
mean.gif
Help people out lol? I wanted to trade info with some of the experienced members here and they won't give anything out even the website this release from. I had to find all the backdoor links and release info by myself.. look through my posts if u want proof
Can I PM about finding these backdoor links ? Or is that too much?

Everybody turning on everybody

Guess the NT spirit of "brotherhood" is only applicable to threads about massive GRs
laugh.gif
THIS 

Same goes for posting pics. You can only post pics with multiple pairs if they are a GR

Last edited:
Everybody turning on everybody

Guess the NT spirit of "brotherhood" is only applicable to threads about massive GRs :lol:
THIS 

Same goes for posting pics. You can only post pics with multiple pairs if they are a GR

It's always been like that. Post a picture of 20 pairs of Sport Blue 6s and your congratulated. 3 or more pairs of anything remotely limited and dudes start accusing you of selling your soul to the illuminati.

Jeez I step away to spend some time with family for the holidays and the thread has grown 10+ pages....the thirst is real I guess haha.

My expectations have only declined as the days have gone on. It's online or bust for me and it isn't looking good.

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas today!

to take the time to snitch on Bodega is petty AF. I'm willing to bet he gets no buns

Last edited:
People really getting stuck in their feelings on this release but will forget about them within 2 weeks for the next talked about drop

Help people out lol? I wanted to trade info with some of the experienced members here and they won't give anything out even the website this release from. I had to find all the backdoor links and release info by myself.. look through my posts if u want proof

no ones giving info to someone who just joined yesterday :rofl:

People really getting stuck in their feelings on this release but will forget about them within 2 weeks for the next talked about drop
EXACTLY. The dudes that are most stressed about this release are the ones who just started posting in this thread this week.....

We're all just a prisoner of the moment smh

So do we have a confirmed NDC drop time on these yet? Or if it'll be a countdown link or not?

Last NikeLab release I went for was from the Genealogy of Free pack and I think it was at 8AM and was def a countdown, for what it's worth. That was this summer tho

Last edited:

So do we have a confirmed NDC drop time on these yet? Or if it'll be a countdown link or not?

Last NikeLab release I went for was from the Genealogy of Free pack and I think it was at 8AM and was def a countdown, for what it's worth. That was this summer tho
8am est as always.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom