Fox News Has A Point Though

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by cartune

Now Im well aware Black panthers dont = KKK
They aren't the equivalent to the KKK, but the New Black Panthers are.

The Black Panther Party ≠ The New Black Panther Party.

If these were white folks black people would have caused hell. It is kind of a double standard.
Correct.
Wait the New Black Panthers are killing white people in massive numbers?
indifferent.gif

Of course not.  However it makes a certain group of people feel better if they can say that they are equal to the KKK.  Just like it makes them feel better by calling other minorities racist and saying "See we aren't that bad, look at that (insert minority) over there."  

If these were white folks black people would have caused hell. It is kind of a double standard.
Correct.
indifferent.gif

Wait, the KKK are killing Black people in "massive" numbers? Why do you have to compare the two?

Have you seen the video of the guy who was going to be indicted?

Pretty vile. The original Panthers have condemned this guy.

Correct.
indifferent.gif

Wait, the KKK are killing Black people in "massive" numbers? Why do you have to compare the two?

Have you seen the video of the guy who was going to be indicted?

Pretty vile. The original Panthers have condemned this guy.

This is the result of what happens when you kill off a great organization like the OG BPP, and let a few idiots roam free claiming things without real leadership. But trust me the Media and government would much rather have these fools out here than the real BP's who used rational thinking and fought for a real cause smh

This is the result of what happens when you kill off a great organization like the OG BPP, and let a few idiots roam free claiming things without real leadership. But trust me the Media and government would much rather have these fools out here than the real BP's who used rational thinking and fought for a real cause smh

THE REAL BLACK PANTERS WAS JUST AS HARDCORE...MAYBE NOT AS CRAZY

MY OL' HEAD TEACHER

TOLD US STORIES ON HOW

BP WOULD KILL OTHER BLACK PEOPLE WHO SAG THEY PANTS OR DO SOMETHING STUPID/****ISH

THEY "HELPED" THE COMMUNITY

BUT SOON AS IT EXTENDS TO WHITE PEOPLE ..ITS A OUTRAGE
laugh.gif

THE REAL BLACK PANTERS WAS JUST AS HARDCORE...MAYBE NOT AS CRAZY

MY OL' HEAD TEACHER

TOLD US STORIES ON HOW

BP WOULD KILL OTHER BLACK PEOPLE WHO SAG THEY PANTS OR DO SOMETHING STUPID/****ISH

THEY "HELPED" THE COMMUNITY

BUT SOON AS IT EXTENDS TO WHITE PEOPLE ..ITS A OUTRAGE
laugh.gif

lol guys like that just keep talking and pretty soon anit no one gonna be listening so what does that make him?

lol guys like that just keep talking and pretty soon anit no one gonna be listening so what does that make him?

Im sure that case was thrown out, cuz hes the $$%*#%@ FEDS. Probably turns over evidence once a month to some cracker, as he so lovingly calls them. I wouldn't trust him with a petri dish of my piss.

Im sure that case was thrown out, cuz hes the $$%*#%@ FEDS. Probably turns over evidence once a month to some cracker, as he so lovingly calls them. I wouldn't trust him with a petri dish of my piss.

I don't know if I would equate the KKK to the New BPP, but I think they are both wrong.

I don't know if I would equate the KKK to the New BPP, but I think they are both wrong.

Correct.
indifferent.gif
The group was established about 20 years ago, so obviously, I wasn't comparing their histories.

Correct.
indifferent.gif
The group was established about 20 years ago, so obviously, I wasn't comparing their histories.

No they don't have a point. Faux News is a piece of $$*+ and they've never had a bit of credibility....and barring a complete overhaul of their station they never will have any credibility

No they don't have a point. Faux News is a piece of $$*+ and they've never had a bit of credibility....and barring a complete overhaul of their station they never will have any credibility

Back
Top Bottom