Fox News Has A Point Though

Referring to the courts tossing out the black panther case: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jul/6/black-panther-case-racism-rules/

Now Im well aware Black panthers dont = KKK But voter intimidation, public racial abuse? If these were white folks black people would have caused hell. It is kind of a double standard. What are your thoughts? Sho Lighttttttt
nerd.gif

O my Gosh, A NT'er who is actually giving Fox News Credit for something?
WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?

Guess Fox Isn't so "evil" to NT anymore

First off Fox news sucks. Secondly, you say that like it's our (blacks) fault that this hasn't been addressed. What do you want, us to change it for you? It's really just a lack of white people caring enough to make it an issue. If you feel like it's an issue then YOU have the power to change things.

First off Fox news sucks. Secondly, you say that like it's our (blacks) fault that this hasn't been addressed. What do you want, us to change it for you? It's really just a lack of white people caring enough to make it an issue. If you feel like it's an issue then YOU have the power to change things.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Yes, it still is evil and ignorant and loved by those who hate.

Sorry if he got your hopes up but i guess you'll still need to share your love of fox news on some other forum.

Yes, it still is evil and ignorant and loved by those who hate.

Sorry if he got your hopes up but i guess you'll still need to share your love of fox news on some other forum.

I'll take that credit back thank you.
[table][tr][td]The Daily Show With Jon Stewart[/td][td]Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c[/td][/tr][tr][td]Blamehttp://[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.thedailyshow.com[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Daily Show Full Episodes[/td][td]Political Humor[/td][td]Tea Party[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I'll take that credit back thank you.
[table][tr][td]The Daily Show With Jon Stewart[/td][td]Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c[/td][/tr][tr][td]Blamehttp://[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.thedailyshow.com[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Daily Show Full Episodes[/td][td]Political Humor[/td][td]Tea Party[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by DB WEST

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DB WEST

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Now Im well aware Black panthers dont = KKK
They aren't the equivalent to the KKK, but the New Black Panthers are.

The Black Panther Party ≠ The New Black Panther Party.

If these were white folks black people would have caused hell. It is kind of a double standard.
Correct.

If these were white folks black people would have caused hell. It is kind of a double standard.
Correct.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Correct.
Wait the New Black Panthers are killing white people in massive numbers?
indifferent.gif

Correct.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Correct.
indifferent.gif

Of course not.  However it makes a certain group of people feel better if they can say that they are equal to the KKK.  Just like it makes them feel better by calling other minorities racist and saying "See we aren't that bad, look at that (insert minority) over there."  

Back
Top Bottom