Fox news crew attacked (Vid)

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I don't agree with the mourners attacking the news crew but the news crew did stay and continue to provoke things 
Agreed. I don't understand why that one female had to go "And if he do, whatchu gon' do?"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I don't agree with the mourners attacking the news crew but the news crew did stay and continue to provoke things 
Agreed. I don't understand why that one female had to go "And if he do, whatchu gon' do?"
eyes.gif

Had me thinking this was the national Fox News....turns out it's just a local type Fox news outlet. I don't think it was right of the mourners to attack the crew, but I also don't think it was right of the news crew to stay and continue to provoke things.

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

Had me thinking this was the national Fox News....turns out it's just a local type Fox news outlet. I don't think it was right of the mourners to attack the crew, but I also don't think it was right of the news crew to stay and continue to provoke things.
It's the damn news, that's their job! If someone got shot at an iHop in my area I'd like to know so I that I don't go there anymore.

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

It's the damn news, that's their job! If someone got shot at an iHop in my area I'd like to know so I that I don't go there anymore.

sactown!
pimp.gif

but really smh. can't really put the blame on any one party, but the folks attacking them gets the ultimate
indifferent.gif

sactown!
pimp.gif

but really smh. can't really put the blame on any one party, but the folks attacking them gets the ultimate
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the really sad part about this is
the family might need that same news outlet to post a crime stoppers video as soon as they get more info about the suspects

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the really sad part about this is
the family might need that same news outlet to post a crime stoppers video as soon as they get more info about the suspects

LOL? Privacy? Really?! How about you go to your home and get privacy that way instead of standing outside a %%%+$+% ihop?
indifferent.gif
Some people are determined to stay at the bottom of society
30t6p3b.gif

LOL? Privacy? Really?! How about you go to your home and get privacy that way instead of standing outside a %%%+$+% ihop?
indifferent.gif
Some people are determined to stay at the bottom of society
30t6p3b.gif

I don't understand why you would mourn someone who got shot at an IHOP. Pour out a little syrup? Mourn me at my house, fam.

I don't understand why you would mourn someone who got shot at an IHOP. Pour out a little syrup? Mourn me at my house, fam.

that goddamn girl doing the annoying !*% clap as you talk routine. gets on my nerves so much.

that goddamn girl doing the annoying !*% clap as you talk routine. gets on my nerves so much.

SMH. i know where that place is at.

i didn't know natomas went down like this. the shooting.

SMH. i know where that place is at.

i didn't know natomas went down like this. the shooting.

real life...

the person who got shot prolly got shot becasue they was tryna act like them. nam sayin?

real life...

the person who got shot prolly got shot becasue they was tryna act like them. nam sayin?

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Same...I know they're grieving and all but don't take out all your emotions on the news team.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Same...I know they're grieving and all but don't take out all your emotions on the news team.

Back
Top Bottom